Chelsea Handler Brands Angelina Jolie Untrustworthy
Chelsea Handler isn't done voicing her distaste for Angelina Jolie. A little over a year after calling the fiancee of Brad Pitt "homewrecker", the "Chelsea Lately" host slammed her yet again. This time, she branded the "In the Land of Blood and Honey" director untrustworthy in the May issue of More.
During an interview with the magazine, Handler was asked to describe "the opposite of a girl's girl." As her response, the good friend of Jennifer Aniston replied, "Probably Angelina Jolie." She elaborated, "[Jolie] doesn't strike me as someone I would have a close friendship with. You just know as a woman, when you see another woman, if that's a woman you can trust."
Handler first called out Jolie back in December 2010. Appearing for a stand-up routine in Newark, New Jersey, the "This Means War" actress said, "[Jolie] can rescue as many babies from as many countries as she wants to. I don't f**king believe you ... she gives interviews, 'I don't have a lot of female friends.' Cause you're a f**king c**t ... you're a f**king b***h."
Jolie aside, Handler also opened up about her rekindled romance with boyfriend Andre Balazs. "We just got back together literally yesterday," she told More. "We had dated for nine months, a long-distance relationship with all the stresses and traveling and running around. It wasn't a real life; we weren't living together."
"So, Andre came to me yesterday and said, 'I think we have to try to make this work again.' And I agreed because we're still madly in love, and he has done a lot of the things I've asked him to, and I've done a lot of the stuff he's asked me to ... It's just a matter of ... understanding each other better - getting to know what the other person's needs are and not basing all your behavior on your own desire."
More Chelsea Handler News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch