Chelsea Handler Brands Angelina Jolie Untrustworthy
Chelsea Handler isn't done voicing her distaste for Angelina Jolie. A little over a year after calling the fiancee of Brad Pitt "homewrecker", the "Chelsea Lately" host slammed her yet again. This time, she branded the "In the Land of Blood and Honey" director untrustworthy in the May issue of More.
During an interview with the magazine, Handler was asked to describe "the opposite of a girl's girl." As her response, the good friend of Jennifer Aniston replied, "Probably Angelina Jolie." She elaborated, "[Jolie] doesn't strike me as someone I would have a close friendship with. You just know as a woman, when you see another woman, if that's a woman you can trust."
Handler first called out Jolie back in December 2010. Appearing for a stand-up routine in Newark, New Jersey, the "This Means War" actress said, "[Jolie] can rescue as many babies from as many countries as she wants to. I don't f**king believe you ... she gives interviews, 'I don't have a lot of female friends.' Cause you're a f**king c**t ... you're a f**king b***h."
Jolie aside, Handler also opened up about her rekindled romance with boyfriend Andre Balazs. "We just got back together literally yesterday," she told More. "We had dated for nine months, a long-distance relationship with all the stresses and traveling and running around. It wasn't a real life; we weren't living together."
"So, Andre came to me yesterday and said, 'I think we have to try to make this work again.' And I agreed because we're still madly in love, and he has done a lot of the things I've asked him to, and I've done a lot of the stuff he's asked me to ... It's just a matter of ... understanding each other better - getting to know what the other person's needs are and not basing all your behavior on your own desire."
More Chelsea Handler News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture