Lane Garrison to Spend Night in Jail After Arrest on Suspicion of Domestic Violence
Lane Garrison has found himself locked behind bars once again. The David "Tweener" Apolskis on FOX's "Prison Break" was arrested on Sunday, April 22 afternoon on suspicion of domestic violence, and his lawyer Harland Braun has just told TMZ that the actor has chosen to spend the night in jail.
Garrison was taken into custody after his verbal argument with ex-girlfriend Ashley Mattingly on Saturday night allegedly turned into a physical brawl. 911 call to his Beverly Hills apartment was then made, but by the time the police arrived, the 31-year-old has "fled" the scene. Per TMZ, cops could see "visible marks" on Mattingly.
In defense of Garrison, Braun said that the actor denied the domestic violence accusation. On what happened Saturday, the lawyer explained that the actor went to Mattingly's apartment building to dog sit for his acting coach, who lives on the 3rd floor of the same building. He ran into the former Playboy Playmate in the lobby when he left the coach's unit.
It was there that the two began arguing. Upset about their break-up, Mattingly then allegedly threw Garrison's cell phone against the wall. It led the actor to put his hands on his ex's shoulders to put her in a chair before leaving. Garrison chose to stay in jail so that he could speak with detectives on Monday, April 23.
Braun believes that Mattingly's injuries could have been self-inflicted. The lawyer added that Mattingly could be motivated in getting Garrison arrested because she knew he is only 6 days away from ending his parole stemming from his car crash in 2006 that killed a high school student. If found in violation of parole, he could be sent back to jail on charges of manslaughter and domestic violence.
Garrison's arrest came after Mattingly tweeted Saturday, "sooo happy to be single again from @LaneGarrison9 bye bye :) hahahaha," and "no drunk ass is trying to brake into my apt!" It was just two months after police were called to their apartment because of another alleged domestic dispute. The actor, at the time, called it a big misunderstanding, and stressed, "There was NO domestic violence."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie