Britney Spears and Kevin Federline Inspire Erotic Novel
An erotic novel was inspired by Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's two years of marriage, Radar Online reports. Kevin's aunt, Diane Story, is the author of "Pop Baby Krissy Doucet", the first book in a planned series.
The novel follows dancer Keenan Fazio and "pop princess" Krissy Doucet. A blurb for the book reads, "The moment Krissy set her sights on Keenan, she knew he was amazing. Choosing him at the club was one of the best decisions of her life. Yet how can she compete with the beautiful Tara Butler? A woman from Keenan's past who understands his sexual desires. Would sharing Keenan in Tara's bed be their only option for love?"
Britney became entangled with Kevin, her back-up dancer in 2004 and announced their engagement while Kevin's ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson was pregnant with their second child. Britney and Kevin got married in October 2004, starred in a short-lived reality show, got two kids and divorced in 2007.
According to the official site "Pop Baby Krissy Doucet" will be in stores April 26 and a sequel "Pop baby Maddy Fortin" will be released the next month. A lucky winner of Story's online contest will be granted "One Britney Spears & Kevin Federline Wedding Invitation".
More Britney Spears News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism