Jessica Simpson Confirms She's Still Pregnant
Jessica Simpson tweeted on Saturday, April 21 morning that her baby is still very much comfortable inside her belly. The heavily-pregnant singer was forced to clarify the rumors that she has given birth to her first child with fiance Eric Johnson (II).
"To everyone who keeps congratulating me on the birth of my baby girl...I'm still pregnant!! Don't believe what you read ladies and gents," Simpson wrote. It still remains a mystery when Simpson will deliver her baby, because it looks like she is ready to pop her baby girl.
There's another rumor going around that she will not give birth naturally for fear of the pain. "The thought of going into labor scared the bejeezus out of her. She was so anxious, she was even breaking into cold sweats at night," a friend of Simpson told In Touch. "She desperately wanted to experience the joy of a natural birth, but decided to go with what made the most sense for her."
Simpson and Johnson reportedly have arranged for a C-section in a $500,000 birthing suite at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event