Jessica Simpson Confirms She's Still Pregnant
Jessica Simpson tweeted on Saturday, April 21 morning that her baby is still very much comfortable inside her belly. The heavily-pregnant singer was forced to clarify the rumors that she has given birth to her first child with fiance Eric Johnson (II).
"To everyone who keeps congratulating me on the birth of my baby girl...I'm still pregnant!! Don't believe what you read ladies and gents," Simpson wrote. It still remains a mystery when Simpson will deliver her baby, because it looks like she is ready to pop her baby girl.
There's another rumor going around that she will not give birth naturally for fear of the pain. "The thought of going into labor scared the bejeezus out of her. She was so anxious, she was even breaking into cold sweats at night," a friend of Simpson told In Touch. "She desperately wanted to experience the joy of a natural birth, but decided to go with what made the most sense for her."
Simpson and Johnson reportedly have arranged for a C-section in a $500,000 birthing suite at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns