Jessica Simpson Confirms She's Still Pregnant
Jessica Simpson tweeted on Saturday, April 21 morning that her baby is still very much comfortable inside her belly. The heavily-pregnant singer was forced to clarify the rumors that she has given birth to her first child with fiance Eric Johnson (II).
"To everyone who keeps congratulating me on the birth of my baby girl...I'm still pregnant!! Don't believe what you read ladies and gents," Simpson wrote. It still remains a mystery when Simpson will deliver her baby, because it looks like she is ready to pop her baby girl.
There's another rumor going around that she will not give birth naturally for fear of the pain. "The thought of going into labor scared the bejeezus out of her. She was so anxious, she was even breaking into cold sweats at night," a friend of Simpson told In Touch. "She desperately wanted to experience the joy of a natural birth, but decided to go with what made the most sense for her."
Simpson and Johnson reportedly have arranged for a C-section in a $500,000 birthing suite at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters