'Dog Whisperer' Cesar Millan to Pay Ex-Wife Huge Money
"Dog Whisperer" host Cesar Millan will have to fork out a huge sum of money every month to pay his ex-wife. The final divorce documents revealed that Cesar is court-mandated to pay Illusion Wilson Millan $23,000 a month for spousal support and $10,000 for child support.
According to the docs obtained by TMZ, Cesar earns $170,000 a month including from his popular reality show. In addition to the monthly payment, Cesar will have to pay the ex a one-time payout of $400,000.
In return, Cesar will get confidentiality. Any "intimate, personal and/or private information about the other party ...including details of their personal and/or sexual relationships" will be kept private so will any "photograph, film, videotape, recording ... which is not commercially available".
Cesar and Illusion had been married for 16 years when she filed for divorce in June 2010. They are parents to two teenage boys. The pair said that they "remain caring friends and are fully committed to the co-parenting of our two boys."
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle