'Dog Whisperer' Cesar Millan to Pay Ex-Wife Huge Money
"Dog Whisperer" host Cesar Millan will have to fork out a huge sum of money every month to pay his ex-wife. The final divorce documents revealed that Cesar is court-mandated to pay Illusion Wilson Millan $23,000 a month for spousal support and $10,000 for child support.
According to the docs obtained by TMZ, Cesar earns $170,000 a month including from his popular reality show. In addition to the monthly payment, Cesar will have to pay the ex a one-time payout of $400,000.
In return, Cesar will get confidentiality. Any "intimate, personal and/or private information about the other party ...including details of their personal and/or sexual relationships" will be kept private so will any "photograph, film, videotape, recording ... which is not commercially available".
Cesar and Illusion had been married for 16 years when she filed for divorce in June 2010. They are parents to two teenage boys. The pair said that they "remain caring friends and are fully committed to the co-parenting of our two boys."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?