'Dog Whisperer' Cesar Millan to Pay Ex-Wife Huge Money
"Dog Whisperer" host Cesar Millan will have to fork out a huge sum of money every month to pay his ex-wife. The final divorce documents revealed that Cesar is court-mandated to pay Illusion Wilson Millan $23,000 a month for spousal support and $10,000 for child support.
According to the docs obtained by TMZ, Cesar earns $170,000 a month including from his popular reality show. In addition to the monthly payment, Cesar will have to pay the ex a one-time payout of $400,000.
In return, Cesar will get confidentiality. Any "intimate, personal and/or private information about the other party ...including details of their personal and/or sexual relationships" will be kept private so will any "photograph, film, videotape, recording ... which is not commercially available".
Cesar and Illusion had been married for 16 years when she filed for divorce in June 2010. They are parents to two teenage boys. The pair said that they "remain caring friends and are fully committed to the co-parenting of our two boys."
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women