'Dog Whisperer' Cesar Millan to Pay Ex-Wife Huge Money
"Dog Whisperer" host Cesar Millan will have to fork out a huge sum of money every month to pay his ex-wife. The final divorce documents revealed that Cesar is court-mandated to pay Illusion Wilson Millan $23,000 a month for spousal support and $10,000 for child support.
According to the docs obtained by TMZ, Cesar earns $170,000 a month including from his popular reality show. In addition to the monthly payment, Cesar will have to pay the ex a one-time payout of $400,000.
In return, Cesar will get confidentiality. Any "intimate, personal and/or private information about the other party ...including details of their personal and/or sexual relationships" will be kept private so will any "photograph, film, videotape, recording ... which is not commercially available".
Cesar and Illusion had been married for 16 years when she filed for divorce in June 2010. They are parents to two teenage boys. The pair said that they "remain caring friends and are fully committed to the co-parenting of our two boys."
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof