'Dog Whisperer' Cesar Millan to Pay Ex-Wife Huge Money
"Dog Whisperer" host Cesar Millan will have to fork out a huge sum of money every month to pay his ex-wife. The final divorce documents revealed that Cesar is court-mandated to pay Illusion Wilson Millan $23,000 a month for spousal support and $10,000 for child support.
According to the docs obtained by TMZ, Cesar earns $170,000 a month including from his popular reality show. In addition to the monthly payment, Cesar will have to pay the ex a one-time payout of $400,000.
In return, Cesar will get confidentiality. Any "intimate, personal and/or private information about the other party ...including details of their personal and/or sexual relationships" will be kept private so will any "photograph, film, videotape, recording ... which is not commercially available".
Cesar and Illusion had been married for 16 years when she filed for divorce in June 2010. They are parents to two teenage boys. The pair said that they "remain caring friends and are fully committed to the co-parenting of our two boys."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'