Carey Mulligan Marries Marcus Mumford in English Countryside
Carey Mulligan reportedly has swapped wedding vows with Marcus Mumford of the Mumford & Sons over the weekend. Following rumors in the media earlier this week, the actress married her boyfriend of nine months in an English countryside surrounded by friends and family.
According to Us Weekly's source, the couple's wedding ceremony took place on Saturday, April 21 at a farm in Somerset, England in front of approximately 100 guests. Among the celebrities who attended the nuptials were Sienna Miller, Colin Firth and Jake Gyllenhaal, the latest of whom was romantically linked to Mulligan after her breakup from actor Shia LaBeouf.
There was a rumor that Adele was asked to sing at their wedding. A source told The Sun, "Carey and Marcus are both huge fans of Adele and there will be millions of couples jealous that she is singing for them. Adele has always wanted to work with Mumford And Sons so when Marcus asked her to play at his wedding she said yes."
Mulligan and Mumford began seeing each other in February 2011 and officially started dating in April that year. He proposed to her five months later.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal