Carey Mulligan Marries Marcus Mumford in English Countryside
Carey Mulligan reportedly has swapped wedding vows with Marcus Mumford of the Mumford & Sons over the weekend. Following rumors in the media earlier this week, the actress married her boyfriend of nine months in an English countryside surrounded by friends and family.
According to Us Weekly's source, the couple's wedding ceremony took place on Saturday, April 21 at a farm in Somerset, England in front of approximately 100 guests. Among the celebrities who attended the nuptials were Sienna Miller, Colin Firth and Jake Gyllenhaal, the latest of whom was romantically linked to Mulligan after her breakup from actor Shia LaBeouf.
There was a rumor that Adele was asked to sing at their wedding. A source told The Sun, "Carey and Marcus are both huge fans of Adele and there will be millions of couples jealous that she is singing for them. Adele has always wanted to work with Mumford And Sons so when Marcus asked her to play at his wedding she said yes."
Mulligan and Mumford began seeing each other in February 2011 and officially started dating in April that year. He proposed to her five months later.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'