Jason Segel's 'Five-Year Engagement' Debuts Raunchy Red Band Trailer
Just a week before arriving in the U.S. theaters, "The Five-Year Engagement" has unleashed a red band trailer via Funny or Die. The video is filled with raunchy humors, including the one that sees Jason Segel "faking orgasm" when making love with Emily Blunt. At one point, Segel is also featured making fun of a flower's name which sounds like "penis".
In "Five-Year Engagement", Segel and Blunt play Tom Solomon and Violet Barnes respectively. The two are engaged couple who are forced to delay their wedding due to unexpected events like job offers, promotions and cross-country moves. What started as a two-year job offer turns to four, and before they know it, they have stayed engaged for five years.
Tackling the helming duty is Nicholas Stoller, who also co-wrote the script with Segel and co-produced the film along with Judd Apatow and Rodney Rothman. Alison Brie, Rhys Ifans, Chris Pratt and Dakota Johnson are all rounding up the cast ensemble.
After kicking off the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival in New York on Wednesday night, April 18, the romantic comedy will open in cinemas nationwide on April 27.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake