Jason Segel's 'Five-Year Engagement' Debuts Raunchy Red Band Trailer
Just a week before arriving in the U.S. theaters, "The Five-Year Engagement" has unleashed a red band trailer via Funny or Die. The video is filled with raunchy humors, including the one that sees Jason Segel "faking orgasm" when making love with Emily Blunt. At one point, Segel is also featured making fun of a flower's name which sounds like "penis".
In "Five-Year Engagement", Segel and Blunt play Tom Solomon and Violet Barnes respectively. The two are engaged couple who are forced to delay their wedding due to unexpected events like job offers, promotions and cross-country moves. What started as a two-year job offer turns to four, and before they know it, they have stayed engaged for five years.
Tackling the helming duty is Nicholas Stoller, who also co-wrote the script with Segel and co-produced the film along with Judd Apatow and Rodney Rothman. Alison Brie, Rhys Ifans, Chris Pratt and Dakota Johnson are all rounding up the cast ensemble.
After kicking off the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival in New York on Wednesday night, April 18, the romantic comedy will open in cinemas nationwide on April 27.
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles