'Glee' Nationals Event Gets Super-Sized Episode
"Glee" gets a super-sized episode for its next Nationals event. TVLine reports that FOX will combine the 20th and 21st installments of the drama musical series into one, which will air for two hours on Tuesday, May 15.
In the first of the two hours, Tina suffers a mild head injury and begins to experience an alternate reality while the New Directions are planning for the annual competition. This plot explains recent set photos which see Mark Salling's Puck channeling Blaine, Cory Monteith's Finn dressing like Kurt, and Jenna Ushkowitz's Tina playing Rachel.
The second hour will focus on the New Directions at the competition, which will feature Lindsay Lohan, Perez Hilton and Rex Lee as the judges. Words are, the "Bobby" actress will play a "heightened" version of herself and has some funny moments, including being disappointed she doesn't get a red chair that whips around like on "The Voice".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen