'Glee' Nationals Event Gets Super-Sized Episode
"Glee" gets a super-sized episode for its next Nationals event. TVLine reports that FOX will combine the 20th and 21st installments of the drama musical series into one, which will air for two hours on Tuesday, May 15.
In the first of the two hours, Tina suffers a mild head injury and begins to experience an alternate reality while the New Directions are planning for the annual competition. This plot explains recent set photos which see Mark Salling's Puck channeling Blaine, Cory Monteith's Finn dressing like Kurt, and Jenna Ushkowitz's Tina playing Rachel.
The second hour will focus on the New Directions at the competition, which will feature Lindsay Lohan, Perez Hilton and Rex Lee as the judges. Words are, the "Bobby" actress will play a "heightened" version of herself and has some funny moments, including being disappointed she doesn't get a red chair that whips around like on "The Voice".
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos