'Glee' Nationals Event Gets Super-Sized Episode
"Glee" gets a super-sized episode for its next Nationals event. TVLine reports that FOX will combine the 20th and 21st installments of the drama musical series into one, which will air for two hours on Tuesday, May 15.
In the first of the two hours, Tina suffers a mild head injury and begins to experience an alternate reality while the New Directions are planning for the annual competition. This plot explains recent set photos which see Mark Salling's Puck channeling Blaine, Cory Monteith's Finn dressing like Kurt, and Jenna Ushkowitz's Tina playing Rachel.
The second hour will focus on the New Directions at the competition, which will feature Lindsay Lohan, Perez Hilton and Rex Lee as the judges. Words are, the "Bobby" actress will play a "heightened" version of herself and has some funny moments, including being disappointed she doesn't get a red chair that whips around like on "The Voice".
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'