'Glee' Nationals Event Gets Super-Sized Episode
"Glee" gets a super-sized episode for its next Nationals event. TVLine reports that FOX will combine the 20th and 21st installments of the drama musical series into one, which will air for two hours on Tuesday, May 15.
In the first of the two hours, Tina suffers a mild head injury and begins to experience an alternate reality while the New Directions are planning for the annual competition. This plot explains recent set photos which see Mark Salling's Puck channeling Blaine, Cory Monteith's Finn dressing like Kurt, and Jenna Ushkowitz's Tina playing Rachel.
The second hour will focus on the New Directions at the competition, which will feature Lindsay Lohan, Perez Hilton and Rex Lee as the judges. Words are, the "Bobby" actress will play a "heightened" version of herself and has some funny moments, including being disappointed she doesn't get a red chair that whips around like on "The Voice".
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie