'Glee' Nationals Event Gets Super-Sized Episode
"Glee" gets a super-sized episode for its next Nationals event. TVLine reports that FOX will combine the 20th and 21st installments of the drama musical series into one, which will air for two hours on Tuesday, May 15.
In the first of the two hours, Tina suffers a mild head injury and begins to experience an alternate reality while the New Directions are planning for the annual competition. This plot explains recent set photos which see Mark Salling's Puck channeling Blaine, Cory Monteith's Finn dressing like Kurt, and Jenna Ushkowitz's Tina playing Rachel.
The second hour will focus on the New Directions at the competition, which will feature Lindsay Lohan, Perez Hilton and Rex Lee as the judges. Words are, the "Bobby" actress will play a "heightened" version of herself and has some funny moments, including being disappointed she doesn't get a red chair that whips around like on "The Voice".
More Glee News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival