'Supernatural' 7.20 Preview: Hacker Girl and Firewall
When "Supernatural" returns with a new episode, Sam and Dean's biggest danger is not coming in a form of a ghost. They, instead, will deal with encrypted code that contains sensitive information about them.
Dick Roman acquires Frank's hard drive and forces an unsuspecting brilliant hacker named Charlie to crack the firewall within 48 hours. When the Winchester brothers learn that their secrets are in threat of being unveiled, they race to get to Charlie before she breaks the code.
Bobby, who was able to communicate with Sam and Dean when they were investigating a haunted house, will return in the next episode. He tries to help the brothers, but his rage towards Dick for killing him starts to get in the way.
"The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo" will air Friday, April 27 at 9/8c on The CW. Felicia Day guest stars as Charlie.
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad