First Look at Amanda Seyfried as Cosette From 'Les Miserables' Set
Shortly after a first look at Anne Hathaway as Fantine was unveiled in an on-set photo from "Les Miserables", another
image that presents a first look at Amanda Seyfried as Cosette has been shared online. The "In Time" actress was caught on camera filming a scene for the musical film in London on early Friday, April 20.
Ditching her blond locks, Seyfried sported a darker hair, which was pulled back under a straw hat. The 26-year-old film beauty was also photographed rocking a beige period gown that she paired with a large brown shawl that wrapped around her shoulders. At one point, she was spotted joking around with one of the crew members.
In "Les Miserables", Seyfried's Cosette is the daughter of Hathaway's Fantine. Cosette was left by her mother under the guardianship of the Thenardiers family, where she was severely mistreated. She was later rescued by Hugh Jackman's Jean Valjean who shelters and protects her as she grows up.
Currently filming in the U.K., "Les Miserables" is directed by Tom Hooper with William Nicholson penning the script. Also rounding up the cast ensemble are Russell Crowe as Javert, Samantha Barks as Eponine, as well as Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter as the Thenardiers couple.
Universal Pictures will release the highly anticipated musical drama in the U.S. theaters on December 14.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'