First Look at Amanda Seyfried as Cosette From 'Les Miserables' Set
Shortly after a first look at Anne Hathaway as Fantine was unveiled in an on-set photo from "Les Miserables", another
image that presents a first look at Amanda Seyfried as Cosette has been shared online. The "In Time" actress was caught on camera filming a scene for the musical film in London on early Friday, April 20.
Ditching her blond locks, Seyfried sported a darker hair, which was pulled back under a straw hat. The 26-year-old film beauty was also photographed rocking a beige period gown that she paired with a large brown shawl that wrapped around her shoulders. At one point, she was spotted joking around with one of the crew members.
In "Les Miserables", Seyfried's Cosette is the daughter of Hathaway's Fantine. Cosette was left by her mother under the guardianship of the Thenardiers family, where she was severely mistreated. She was later rescued by Hugh Jackman's Jean Valjean who shelters and protects her as she grows up.
Currently filming in the U.K., "Les Miserables" is directed by Tom Hooper with William Nicholson penning the script. Also rounding up the cast ensemble are Russell Crowe as Javert, Samantha Barks as Eponine, as well as Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter as the Thenardiers couple.
Universal Pictures will release the highly anticipated musical drama in the U.S. theaters on December 14.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked