First Look at Amanda Seyfried as Cosette From 'Les Miserables' Set
Shortly after a first look at Anne Hathaway as Fantine was unveiled in an on-set photo from "Les Miserables", another
image that presents a first look at Amanda Seyfried as Cosette has been shared online. The "In Time" actress was caught on camera filming a scene for the musical film in London on early Friday, April 20.
Ditching her blond locks, Seyfried sported a darker hair, which was pulled back under a straw hat. The 26-year-old film beauty was also photographed rocking a beige period gown that she paired with a large brown shawl that wrapped around her shoulders. At one point, she was spotted joking around with one of the crew members.
In "Les Miserables", Seyfried's Cosette is the daughter of Hathaway's Fantine. Cosette was left by her mother under the guardianship of the Thenardiers family, where she was severely mistreated. She was later rescued by Hugh Jackman's Jean Valjean who shelters and protects her as she grows up.
Currently filming in the U.K., "Les Miserables" is directed by Tom Hooper with William Nicholson penning the script. Also rounding up the cast ensemble are Russell Crowe as Javert, Samantha Barks as Eponine, as well as Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter as the Thenardiers couple.
Universal Pictures will release the highly anticipated musical drama in the U.S. theaters on December 14.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group