Obama to Visit 'Jimmy Fallon' for the First Time
Jimmy Fallon will welcome a VIP to his late night show next week. The President of United States, Barack Obama, is scheduled to visit "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Tuesday, April 24, but not inside the studio.
During his appearance, Obama will promote a plan to keep student-loan costs in check. White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer said on Twitter, "Pres Obama will appear on @jimmyfallon on Tuesday at UNC Chapel Hill to talk abt preventing interests rates from doubling on student loans". It is part of a week-long push to pressure congressional Republicans to renew a measure keeping student loan rates at 3.4%.
Instead of taking place inside the usual New York City studio, the episode will be shot and taped at the University of North Carolina on Tuesday for the night's broadcast. Dave Matthews will be the musical guest.
This is the first time for Obama to appear on Fallon's show. His wife, the First Lady Michelle Obama, made her appearance in February.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child