LMFAO's RedFoo Smiled Despite Served With $7 Million Lawsuit
LMFAO were slapped with a $7 million lawsuit filed by their former management company. The papers were delivered to member DJ RedFoo just before the band were due to take the "American Idol" stage on Thursday, April 19 night.
The Los Angeles-based management company, reportedly called Rpm Grp, claimed Stefan Kendal Gordy aka RedFoo and Skyler Austen Gordy aka SkyBlu were their artists in 2008. They helped the duo launched their career "from 0 to 60" but got ditched once the band became successful.
Filed in Santa Monica Superior Court, the lawsuit also stated that the duo poached Rpm's employees to be their new managers, paying them salary instead of giving the company a commission.
Despite served with the lawsuit, RedFoo showed no concern. In a photo obtained by TMZ, the DJ even smiled as he posed with the process server who handed the papers as he was headed to the "Idol" studio.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage