LMFAO's RedFoo Smiled Despite Served With $7 Million Lawsuit
LMFAO were slapped with a $7 million lawsuit filed by their former management company. The papers were delivered to member DJ RedFoo just before the band were due to take the "American Idol" stage on Thursday, April 19 night.
The Los Angeles-based management company, reportedly called Rpm Grp, claimed Stefan Kendal Gordy aka RedFoo and Skyler Austen Gordy aka SkyBlu were their artists in 2008. They helped the duo launched their career "from 0 to 60" but got ditched once the band became successful.
Filed in Santa Monica Superior Court, the lawsuit also stated that the duo poached Rpm's employees to be their new managers, paying them salary instead of giving the company a commission.
Despite served with the lawsuit, RedFoo showed no concern. In a photo obtained by TMZ, the DJ even smiled as he posed with the process server who handed the papers as he was headed to the "Idol" studio.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage