LMFAO's RedFoo Smiled Despite Served With $7 Million Lawsuit
LMFAO were slapped with a $7 million lawsuit filed by their former management company. The papers were delivered to member DJ RedFoo just before the band were due to take the "American Idol" stage on Thursday, April 19 night.
The Los Angeles-based management company, reportedly called Rpm Grp, claimed Stefan Kendal Gordy aka RedFoo and Skyler Austen Gordy aka SkyBlu were their artists in 2008. They helped the duo launched their career "from 0 to 60" but got ditched once the band became successful.
Filed in Santa Monica Superior Court, the lawsuit also stated that the duo poached Rpm's employees to be their new managers, paying them salary instead of giving the company a commission.
Despite served with the lawsuit, RedFoo showed no concern. In a photo obtained by TMZ, the DJ even smiled as he posed with the process server who handed the papers as he was headed to the "Idol" studio.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special