LMFAO's RedFoo Smiled Despite Served With $7 Million Lawsuit
LMFAO were slapped with a $7 million lawsuit filed by their former management company. The papers were delivered to member DJ RedFoo just before the band were due to take the "American Idol" stage on Thursday, April 19 night.
The Los Angeles-based management company, reportedly called Rpm Grp, claimed Stefan Kendal Gordy aka RedFoo and Skyler Austen Gordy aka SkyBlu were their artists in 2008. They helped the duo launched their career "from 0 to 60" but got ditched once the band became successful.
Filed in Santa Monica Superior Court, the lawsuit also stated that the duo poached Rpm's employees to be their new managers, paying them salary instead of giving the company a commission.
Despite served with the lawsuit, RedFoo showed no concern. In a photo obtained by TMZ, the DJ even smiled as he posed with the process server who handed the papers as he was headed to the "Idol" studio.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked