Trailer for Antonio Banderas-Starring Quirky Romcom 'Ruby Sparks'
Antonio Banderas's new movie "Ruby Sparks" has got its first trailer. It teases the story of a young geeky writer, Calvin, who creates an imaginative woman to inspire him. He thought everything went well since he no longer had to worry about having a writer's block, but his life turns up side down when the woman he creates in his mind comes to life.
This romantic comedy comes from the director duo, Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, who are best known for their work in Oscar-winning movie "Little Miss Sunshine". Paul Dano tackles the lead role, while Zoe Kazan portrays the imaginative girl who mysteriously appears in flesh.
Follow a completely-flabbergasted Calvin as he deals with the girl he thought never existed when the romcom is released in limited theaters in the United States starting July 25.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake