Trailer for Antonio Banderas-Starring Quirky Romcom 'Ruby Sparks'
Antonio Banderas's new movie "Ruby Sparks" has got its first trailer. It teases the story of a young geeky writer, Calvin, who creates an imaginative woman to inspire him. He thought everything went well since he no longer had to worry about having a writer's block, but his life turns up side down when the woman he creates in his mind comes to life.
This romantic comedy comes from the director duo, Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, who are best known for their work in Oscar-winning movie "Little Miss Sunshine". Paul Dano tackles the lead role, while Zoe Kazan portrays the imaginative girl who mysteriously appears in flesh.
Follow a completely-flabbergasted Calvin as he deals with the girl he thought never existed when the romcom is released in limited theaters in the United States starting July 25.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says