Trailer for Antonio Banderas-Starring Quirky Romcom 'Ruby Sparks'
Antonio Banderas's new movie "Ruby Sparks" has got its first trailer. It teases the story of a young geeky writer, Calvin, who creates an imaginative woman to inspire him. He thought everything went well since he no longer had to worry about having a writer's block, but his life turns up side down when the woman he creates in his mind comes to life.
This romantic comedy comes from the director duo, Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, who are best known for their work in Oscar-winning movie "Little Miss Sunshine". Paul Dano tackles the lead role, while Zoe Kazan portrays the imaginative girl who mysteriously appears in flesh.
Follow a completely-flabbergasted Calvin as he deals with the girl he thought never existed when the romcom is released in limited theaters in the United States starting July 25.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video