Trailer for Antonio Banderas-Starring Quirky Romcom 'Ruby Sparks'
Antonio Banderas's new movie "Ruby Sparks" has got its first trailer. It teases the story of a young geeky writer, Calvin, who creates an imaginative woman to inspire him. He thought everything went well since he no longer had to worry about having a writer's block, but his life turns up side down when the woman he creates in his mind comes to life.
This romantic comedy comes from the director duo, Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, who are best known for their work in Oscar-winning movie "Little Miss Sunshine". Paul Dano tackles the lead role, while Zoe Kazan portrays the imaginative girl who mysteriously appears in flesh.
Follow a completely-flabbergasted Calvin as he deals with the girl he thought never existed when the romcom is released in limited theaters in the United States starting July 25.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media