Trailer for Antonio Banderas-Starring Quirky Romcom 'Ruby Sparks'
Antonio Banderas's new movie "Ruby Sparks" has got its first trailer. It teases the story of a young geeky writer, Calvin, who creates an imaginative woman to inspire him. He thought everything went well since he no longer had to worry about having a writer's block, but his life turns up side down when the woman he creates in his mind comes to life.
This romantic comedy comes from the director duo, Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, who are best known for their work in Oscar-winning movie "Little Miss Sunshine". Paul Dano tackles the lead role, while Zoe Kazan portrays the imaginative girl who mysteriously appears in flesh.
Follow a completely-flabbergasted Calvin as he deals with the girl he thought never existed when the romcom is released in limited theaters in the United States starting July 25.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert