Dennis Rodman Finally Agrees to Sign Divorce Papers
Eight years after his third wife, Michelle, first filed for divorce, Dennis Rodman finally agrees to put an end to their marriage for good. TMZ has just come out with a claim that it has obtained new court documents which show that the NBA Hall of Famer has added his signature to Michelle's divorce papers.
With his agreement, both Dennis and Michelle are now officially single. Though so, the five-time NBA champion still has some financial issues to work out with his ex. Back in March, the former Chicago Bulls forward was told by an Orange County court commissioner to come up with $860,376 in child and spousal support he owes his ex by May 29 or face a possible 20 days in jail.
Dennis' attorney and his financial advisor, Peggy Williams, however claimed that the former Chicago Bulls star won't be able to pay because he's broke. "In all honesty, Dennis, although a very sweet person, is an alcoholic," she said. "His sickness impacts his ability to get work. This case, especially his wife filling for divorce, has put him on a binge that I have never seen before."
Dennis married Michelle, with whom he has two children together, in 2003. Michelle first filed for divorce in 2004. After a failed attempt at a reconciliation, she re-filed the papers once again in 2012. On the reason behind the re-filing, her attorney Mary Ann Noiroux told TMZ that Dennis' third wife just wanted closure for their son and daughter.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie