Report: Justin Bieber Seen Ring Shopping With Selena Gomez
Are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez planning for their engagement? The latest rumors hitting the teen couple indeed suggested there could be such possibility. The Chicago Sun-Times has just come out with the claim that the twosome have been spotted doing some ring shopping.
Accordingly, the "Boyfriend" singer and his songstress girlfriend checked out diamond rings in a couple of major jewelry stores. Several sources close to the duo additionally told the Times that "they're convinced an engagement is in the very near future."
Some of Bieber's fans have commented on the rumors. One tweeted, "So many people would flip but if Justin and Selena at some point announced they were engaged I'd be happy. They're so cute! Selena Bieber lol," while another simply warned the pop sensation, "Don't do it."
Rumors aside, Bieber and Gomez have shared a kiss at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 17 night. The teen couple were enjoying the Lakers game when they were caught on "Kiss Cam" and had to lock lips for the crowd.
While they came together, the pair apparently cheered for different team. Bieber tweeted hashtagged "LAKETIME" as support for the home team, while Gomez was rooting for the San Antonio Spurs as she wrote on her Twitter, "LET'S GO SPURS!! LET'S GO!" In the end, the Spurs beat out the Lakers 112 to 91.
More Justin Bieber News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight