Report: Justin Bieber Seen Ring Shopping With Selena Gomez
Are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez planning for their engagement? The latest rumors hitting the teen couple indeed suggested there could be such possibility. The Chicago Sun-Times has just come out with the claim that the twosome have been spotted doing some ring shopping.
Accordingly, the "Boyfriend" singer and his songstress girlfriend checked out diamond rings in a couple of major jewelry stores. Several sources close to the duo additionally told the Times that "they're convinced an engagement is in the very near future."
Some of Bieber's fans have commented on the rumors. One tweeted, "So many people would flip but if Justin and Selena at some point announced they were engaged I'd be happy. They're so cute! Selena Bieber lol," while another simply warned the pop sensation, "Don't do it."
Rumors aside, Bieber and Gomez have shared a kiss at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 17 night. The teen couple were enjoying the Lakers game when they were caught on "Kiss Cam" and had to lock lips for the crowd.
While they came together, the pair apparently cheered for different team. Bieber tweeted hashtagged "LAKETIME" as support for the home team, while Gomez was rooting for the San Antonio Spurs as she wrote on her Twitter, "LET'S GO SPURS!! LET'S GO!" In the end, the Spurs beat out the Lakers 112 to 91.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof