Report: Justin Bieber Seen Ring Shopping With Selena Gomez
Are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez planning for their engagement? The latest rumors hitting the teen couple indeed suggested there could be such possibility. The Chicago Sun-Times has just come out with the claim that the twosome have been spotted doing some ring shopping.
Accordingly, the "Boyfriend" singer and his songstress girlfriend checked out diamond rings in a couple of major jewelry stores. Several sources close to the duo additionally told the Times that "they're convinced an engagement is in the very near future."
Some of Bieber's fans have commented on the rumors. One tweeted, "So many people would flip but if Justin and Selena at some point announced they were engaged I'd be happy. They're so cute! Selena Bieber lol," while another simply warned the pop sensation, "Don't do it."
Rumors aside, Bieber and Gomez have shared a kiss at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 17 night. The teen couple were enjoying the Lakers game when they were caught on "Kiss Cam" and had to lock lips for the crowd.
While they came together, the pair apparently cheered for different team. Bieber tweeted hashtagged "LAKETIME" as support for the home team, while Gomez was rooting for the San Antonio Spurs as she wrote on her Twitter, "LET'S GO SPURS!! LET'S GO!" In the end, the Spurs beat out the Lakers 112 to 91.
More Justin Bieber News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift