Report: Justin Bieber Seen Ring Shopping With Selena Gomez
Are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez planning for their engagement? The latest rumors hitting the teen couple indeed suggested there could be such possibility. The Chicago Sun-Times has just come out with the claim that the twosome have been spotted doing some ring shopping.
Accordingly, the "Boyfriend" singer and his songstress girlfriend checked out diamond rings in a couple of major jewelry stores. Several sources close to the duo additionally told the Times that "they're convinced an engagement is in the very near future."
Some of Bieber's fans have commented on the rumors. One tweeted, "So many people would flip but if Justin and Selena at some point announced they were engaged I'd be happy. They're so cute! Selena Bieber lol," while another simply warned the pop sensation, "Don't do it."
Rumors aside, Bieber and Gomez have shared a kiss at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 17 night. The teen couple were enjoying the Lakers game when they were caught on "Kiss Cam" and had to lock lips for the crowd.
While they came together, the pair apparently cheered for different team. Bieber tweeted hashtagged "LAKETIME" as support for the home team, while Gomez was rooting for the San Antonio Spurs as she wrote on her Twitter, "LET'S GO SPURS!! LET'S GO!" In the end, the Spurs beat out the Lakers 112 to 91.
More Justin Bieber News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards