Hilary Duff Keeps Son's Belly Button in Her Makeup Drawer
Hilary Duff apparently finds everything about his baby boy interesting. The 24-year-old actress, who played Olivia Burke on several episodes of "Gossip Girl", recently opened up to PEOPLE about Luca's biggest milestone to date, and went on to reveal where she's keeping her son's belly button.
"You know what was a big milestone? The belly button falling off," she gushed. "That was a huge one. And then I wanted to keep it but my husband was like, 'No, that's gross, you can't keep it!' I'm like, 'I'm totally keeping it,' and I secretly kept it. But now it's not a secret anymore. It's in a Ziploc bag in the back of my makeup drawer. Luca's going to think I'm a freak!"
The new spokesperson for Johnson's Baby Cares initiative also claimed she enjoyed nursing her 4-week-old son. Describing it "such a wonderful bonding time," the leading lady of "The Lizzie McGuire Movie" elaborated, "Just to have your baby thrive and knowing that you're doing that and you're responsible - it's such a rewarding feeling."
Duff gave birth to her first child with husband Mike Comrie on March 20. She broke the news herself two days later by tweeting, "Welcome to the World Luca Cruz Comrie! Tuesday evening, we became proud parents of a healthy 7 pound 6 ounce beautiful boy." Around two weeks later, she shared photos of her little boy being wrapped in a muslin swaddling blanket.
More Hilary Duff News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'