Video: Ellen DeGeneres Gives Advice to Tom Cruise in 'Mission: Impossible 4' Spoof
"Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" has become the latest movie spoofed by Ellen DeGeneres. On Thursday, April 19, the comedienne played for her audience her scene which, she claimed, did not make the cut in the final version of the action movie.
It turns out the host of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" plays a window washer, who crosses paths with Tom Cruise's Ethan Hunt when he scales the outside of the Burj Khalifa tower. After telling him not to leave any fingerprints on the glasses, she shares some advice as saying, "Don't look down."
DeGeneres keeps throwing quips while Cruise is climbing the building. When he reaches the floor he wants to infiltrate, the IMF agent does the former "Ellen" star a favor by grabbing her a lunch, though she fails to catch it.
Ellen's "Ghost Protocol" spoof came just in time for the movie's DVD release on April 17. Earlier this month, the former "American Idol" judge poked fun at "Titanic" which released its 3D version in the U.S. theaters on April 4.
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'