Video: Ellen DeGeneres Gives Advice to Tom Cruise in 'Mission: Impossible 4' Spoof
"Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" has become the latest movie spoofed by Ellen DeGeneres. On Thursday, April 19, the comedienne played for her audience her scene which, she claimed, did not make the cut in the final version of the action movie.
It turns out the host of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" plays a window washer, who crosses paths with Tom Cruise's Ethan Hunt when he scales the outside of the Burj Khalifa tower. After telling him not to leave any fingerprints on the glasses, she shares some advice as saying, "Don't look down."
DeGeneres keeps throwing quips while Cruise is climbing the building. When he reaches the floor he wants to infiltrate, the IMF agent does the former "Ellen" star a favor by grabbing her a lunch, though she fails to catch it.
Ellen's "Ghost Protocol" spoof came just in time for the movie's DVD release on April 17. Earlier this month, the former "American Idol" judge poked fun at "Titanic" which released its 3D version in the U.S. theaters on April 4.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off