Video: Ellen DeGeneres Gives Advice to Tom Cruise in 'Mission: Impossible 4' Spoof
"Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" has become the latest movie spoofed by Ellen DeGeneres. On Thursday, April 19, the comedienne played for her audience her scene which, she claimed, did not make the cut in the final version of the action movie.
It turns out the host of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" plays a window washer, who crosses paths with Tom Cruise's Ethan Hunt when he scales the outside of the Burj Khalifa tower. After telling him not to leave any fingerprints on the glasses, she shares some advice as saying, "Don't look down."
DeGeneres keeps throwing quips while Cruise is climbing the building. When he reaches the floor he wants to infiltrate, the IMF agent does the former "Ellen" star a favor by grabbing her a lunch, though she fails to catch it.
Ellen's "Ghost Protocol" spoof came just in time for the movie's DVD release on April 17. Earlier this month, the former "American Idol" judge poked fun at "Titanic" which released its 3D version in the U.S. theaters on April 4.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked