Jessie J Denies Lesbian Claim Made by Unauthorized Book
The talks about Jessie J's sexuality ended with a denial from the singer that she is exclusively a lesbian like a book said. The "Price Tag" singer took it to Twitter to deny the claim made by an unauthorized biography that she is a closeted gay who doesn't want to offend her fans by revealing her preference.
"It's funny how many people I've dated/slept with that I've never even met, according to the tabloids," she wrote. "BUT what's that?! *whispers, because its a secret* I'm really a lesbian?! Ha! Thanks for writing yet another boring untrue story."
Jessie has been linked to Tinie Tempah and Ellie Goulding in the past few months. To this she wrote, "I thought I was still dating Tinie (Tempah), NO Ellie G (Goulding), NO Mark Wright ....bla bla bla! #cantkeepup #noneofitstrue".
"Jessie J: Who's Laughing Now" by Chloe Govan claimed, "Jessie might have been with boys in the past - but she is 100 per cent gay. Jessie was openly lesbian and didn't hide it. She was advised not to come out, though. Certain people thought being bi was trendy, exotic and a fashion statement. It would increase her allure."
What Jessie really admitted was the fact that she's bisexual. Last year she said, "I've never denied it. Whoopie doo guys, yes, I've dated girls and I've dated boys - get over it. It's not a secret, but it's the only thing they can grab onto - they're like, 'She never drinks and she comes out of the party looking like she did when she went in, damn her!'"
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son