Lil Scrappy 'Damn Near Died' Due to Severe Asthma Attack
Lil Scrappy has been treated and released from a hospital recently. The Atlanta rapper, whose real name is Darryl Kevin Richardson II, was rushed to Emory University Hospital on Tuesday, April 17 morning after suffering a severe asthma attack. About his health scare, he told TMZ, "I damn near died."
The 28-year-old MC, who has worked with the likes of Lil Jon, 50 Cent, Ludacris and Three 6 Mafia, confessed that he had been partying hard the night before his hospitalization. When he woke up on Tuesday, he could barely breathe and couldn't talk. "I felt like I was dying," he recalled.
Fortunately for Scrappy, there were people around. "If it weren't for my driver, mom, and rap artist I would have been dead," he said. Because of the health scare, the rapper who collaborates with Young Buck in single "Money in the Bank" now owns a "breathing machine". He gushed, "I will never leave anywhere without it again."
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot