Lil Scrappy 'Damn Near Died' Due to Severe Asthma Attack
Lil Scrappy has been treated and released from a hospital recently. The Atlanta rapper, whose real name is Darryl Kevin Richardson II, was rushed to Emory University Hospital on Tuesday, April 17 morning after suffering a severe asthma attack. About his health scare, he told TMZ, "I damn near died."
The 28-year-old MC, who has worked with the likes of Lil Jon, 50 Cent, Ludacris and Three 6 Mafia, confessed that he had been partying hard the night before his hospitalization. When he woke up on Tuesday, he could barely breathe and couldn't talk. "I felt like I was dying," he recalled.
Fortunately for Scrappy, there were people around. "If it weren't for my driver, mom, and rap artist I would have been dead," he said. Because of the health scare, the rapper who collaborates with Young Buck in single "Money in the Bank" now owns a "breathing machine". He gushed, "I will never leave anywhere without it again."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns