Lil Scrappy 'Damn Near Died' Due to Severe Asthma Attack
Lil Scrappy has been treated and released from a hospital recently. The Atlanta rapper, whose real name is Darryl Kevin Richardson II, was rushed to Emory University Hospital on Tuesday, April 17 morning after suffering a severe asthma attack. About his health scare, he told TMZ, "I damn near died."
The 28-year-old MC, who has worked with the likes of Lil Jon, 50 Cent, Ludacris and Three 6 Mafia, confessed that he had been partying hard the night before his hospitalization. When he woke up on Tuesday, he could barely breathe and couldn't talk. "I felt like I was dying," he recalled.
Fortunately for Scrappy, there were people around. "If it weren't for my driver, mom, and rap artist I would have been dead," he said. Because of the health scare, the rapper who collaborates with Young Buck in single "Money in the Bank" now owns a "breathing machine". He gushed, "I will never leave anywhere without it again."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says