Lil Scrappy 'Damn Near Died' Due to Severe Asthma Attack
Lil Scrappy has been treated and released from a hospital recently. The Atlanta rapper, whose real name is Darryl Kevin Richardson II, was rushed to Emory University Hospital on Tuesday, April 17 morning after suffering a severe asthma attack. About his health scare, he told TMZ, "I damn near died."
The 28-year-old MC, who has worked with the likes of Lil Jon, 50 Cent, Ludacris and Three 6 Mafia, confessed that he had been partying hard the night before his hospitalization. When he woke up on Tuesday, he could barely breathe and couldn't talk. "I felt like I was dying," he recalled.
Fortunately for Scrappy, there were people around. "If it weren't for my driver, mom, and rap artist I would have been dead," he said. Because of the health scare, the rapper who collaborates with Young Buck in single "Money in the Bank" now owns a "breathing machine". He gushed, "I will never leave anywhere without it again."
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry