Christina Aguilera to 'Make the World Move' With Cee-Lo Green Duet
Just a few days after Cee-Lo Green confirmed he worked on a duet with Christina Aguilera, the female judge/vocal coach of "The Voice" revealed title of their joint track. In a backstage interview, she spilled the song is titled "Make the World Move".
"I'm excited about recording with Cee Lo," the mother of one gushed about the project. "The song is called 'Make the World Move' and it's fun, positive and full of life." She added, "The two of us together joining forces is going to be huge!"
"I'm just excited to share the stage with Cee Lo because we both get off on production and dancers and having all fun elements about being on stage and being a performer," the former Disney star went on.
In addition to talking about the music she's crafting for her next album, Xtina commented on Justin Bieber who stopped by "The Voice" recently. Contrary to report that she dissed him, she sang praise for the teen star.
"You know, he's definitely popular with the ladies and he came on the show tonight, it was a fun burst of energy," she said. "He's a really charismatic guy and it was cute!"
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed