Christina Aguilera to 'Make the World Move' With Cee-Lo Green Duet
Just a few days after Cee-Lo Green confirmed he worked on a duet with Christina Aguilera, the female judge/vocal coach of "The Voice" revealed title of their joint track. In a backstage interview, she spilled the song is titled "Make the World Move".
"I'm excited about recording with Cee Lo," the mother of one gushed about the project. "The song is called 'Make the World Move' and it's fun, positive and full of life." She added, "The two of us together joining forces is going to be huge!"
"I'm just excited to share the stage with Cee Lo because we both get off on production and dancers and having all fun elements about being on stage and being a performer," the former Disney star went on.
In addition to talking about the music she's crafting for her next album, Xtina commented on Justin Bieber who stopped by "The Voice" recently. Contrary to report that she dissed him, she sang praise for the teen star.
"You know, he's definitely popular with the ladies and he came on the show tonight, it was a fun burst of energy," she said. "He's a really charismatic guy and it was cute!"
More Christina Aguilera News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'