Christina Aguilera to 'Make the World Move' With Cee-Lo Green Duet
Just a few days after Cee-Lo Green confirmed he worked on a duet with Christina Aguilera, the female judge/vocal coach of "The Voice" revealed title of their joint track. In a backstage interview, she spilled the song is titled "Make the World Move".
"I'm excited about recording with Cee Lo," the mother of one gushed about the project. "The song is called 'Make the World Move' and it's fun, positive and full of life." She added, "The two of us together joining forces is going to be huge!"
"I'm just excited to share the stage with Cee Lo because we both get off on production and dancers and having all fun elements about being on stage and being a performer," the former Disney star went on.
In addition to talking about the music she's crafting for her next album, Xtina commented on Justin Bieber who stopped by "The Voice" recently. Contrary to report that she dissed him, she sang praise for the teen star.
"You know, he's definitely popular with the ladies and he came on the show tonight, it was a fun burst of energy," she said. "He's a really charismatic guy and it was cute!"
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance