First Look at Anthony Hopkins as Legendary Director Alfred Hitchcock
A very first look at Anthony Hopkins in his portrayal of legendary filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock in "Hitchcock" has been revealed. Clad in a sleek black suit, the veteran actor resembles the look of the late English director/producer complete with his bald head.
In the true story drama, Hopkins is joined by Scarlett Johansson, James D'Arcy, Jessica Biel and Helen Mirren. The movie itself tells the untold story of Hitchcock's struggles during the making of the 1960 film "Physco". It also follows the late director's relationship with his wife Alma, who is his sounding board and constant collaborator for the fifty-four years of their marriage.
Johansson, who will star as legendary actress Janet Leigh in the film, recently told Access Hollywood that she was very impressed with Hopkins' portrayal of Hitchcock. "I've seen some makeup tests recently, and just watching [Hopkins] play Hitchcock is pretty memorable in itself," she said. "He's gonna be bananas! I can't wait for that - I'm very excited."
Previously known as "Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho", "Hitchcock" is directed by Sacha Gervasi with John J. McLaughlin penning the script based on a book by Stephen Rebello. Fox Searchlight Pictures still hasn't set a U.S. release date for the high-end biography drama.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'