First Look at Anthony Hopkins as Legendary Director Alfred Hitchcock
A very first look at Anthony Hopkins in his portrayal of legendary filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock in "Hitchcock" has been revealed. Clad in a sleek black suit, the veteran actor resembles the look of the late English director/producer complete with his bald head.
In the true story drama, Hopkins is joined by Scarlett Johansson, James D'Arcy, Jessica Biel and Helen Mirren. The movie itself tells the untold story of Hitchcock's struggles during the making of the 1960 film "Physco". It also follows the late director's relationship with his wife Alma, who is his sounding board and constant collaborator for the fifty-four years of their marriage.
Johansson, who will star as legendary actress Janet Leigh in the film, recently told Access Hollywood that she was very impressed with Hopkins' portrayal of Hitchcock. "I've seen some makeup tests recently, and just watching [Hopkins] play Hitchcock is pretty memorable in itself," she said. "He's gonna be bananas! I can't wait for that - I'm very excited."
Previously known as "Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho", "Hitchcock" is directed by Sacha Gervasi with John J. McLaughlin penning the script based on a book by Stephen Rebello. Fox Searchlight Pictures still hasn't set a U.S. release date for the high-end biography drama.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune