Justin Bieber NOT Dissed by Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
Despite report to the contrary, Justin Bieber didn't receive cold treatment from Christina Aguilera when visiting "The Voice" recently. Clearing up the swirling rumor was the female judge/vocal coach of the NBC show herself.
The "Not Myself Tonight" singer laughed off the rumor on Twitter. "Haha! The media loves spinning stories... Can't a girl have a little #BieberFever after getting kissed by the Biebs?" she wrote along with a link to a publication who ran the false report.
Xtina was accused by Us Weekly of dissing Bieber after she's caught on camera exchanging an awkward kiss on the cheek with the 18-year-old Canadian star. Before leaving the stage, he also exchanged manly greetings with two other judges Adam Levine and Cee-Lo Green.
Bieber was on the show to premiere a new snippet of his upcoming "Boyfriend" music video and reveal release date for his new album "Believe". He additionally accepted host Carson Daly's invitation to perform the single live on TV for the very first time on the finale of the singing competition.
More Justin Bieber News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service