Justin Bieber NOT Dissed by Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
Despite report to the contrary, Justin Bieber didn't receive cold treatment from Christina Aguilera when visiting "The Voice" recently. Clearing up the swirling rumor was the female judge/vocal coach of the NBC show herself.
The "Not Myself Tonight" singer laughed off the rumor on Twitter. "Haha! The media loves spinning stories... Can't a girl have a little #BieberFever after getting kissed by the Biebs?" she wrote along with a link to a publication who ran the false report.
Xtina was accused by Us Weekly of dissing Bieber after she's caught on camera exchanging an awkward kiss on the cheek with the 18-year-old Canadian star. Before leaving the stage, he also exchanged manly greetings with two other judges Adam Levine and Cee-Lo Green.
Bieber was on the show to premiere a new snippet of his upcoming "Boyfriend" music video and reveal release date for his new album "Believe". He additionally accepted host Carson Daly's invitation to perform the single live on TV for the very first time on the finale of the singing competition.
More Justin Bieber News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings