Justin Bieber NOT Dissed by Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
Despite report to the contrary, Justin Bieber didn't receive cold treatment from Christina Aguilera when visiting "The Voice" recently. Clearing up the swirling rumor was the female judge/vocal coach of the NBC show herself.
The "Not Myself Tonight" singer laughed off the rumor on Twitter. "Haha! The media loves spinning stories... Can't a girl have a little #BieberFever after getting kissed by the Biebs?" she wrote along with a link to a publication who ran the false report.
Xtina was accused by Us Weekly of dissing Bieber after she's caught on camera exchanging an awkward kiss on the cheek with the 18-year-old Canadian star. Before leaving the stage, he also exchanged manly greetings with two other judges Adam Levine and Cee-Lo Green.
Bieber was on the show to premiere a new snippet of his upcoming "Boyfriend" music video and reveal release date for his new album "Believe". He additionally accepted host Carson Daly's invitation to perform the single live on TV for the very first time on the finale of the singing competition.
More Justin Bieber News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle