Justin Bieber NOT Dissed by Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
Despite report to the contrary, Justin Bieber didn't receive cold treatment from Christina Aguilera when visiting "The Voice" recently. Clearing up the swirling rumor was the female judge/vocal coach of the NBC show herself.
The "Not Myself Tonight" singer laughed off the rumor on Twitter. "Haha! The media loves spinning stories... Can't a girl have a little #BieberFever after getting kissed by the Biebs?" she wrote along with a link to a publication who ran the false report.
Xtina was accused by Us Weekly of dissing Bieber after she's caught on camera exchanging an awkward kiss on the cheek with the 18-year-old Canadian star. Before leaving the stage, he also exchanged manly greetings with two other judges Adam Levine and Cee-Lo Green.
Bieber was on the show to premiere a new snippet of his upcoming "Boyfriend" music video and reveal release date for his new album "Believe". He additionally accepted host Carson Daly's invitation to perform the single live on TV for the very first time on the finale of the singing competition.
More Justin Bieber News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation