Justin Bieber NOT Dissed by Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
Despite report to the contrary, Justin Bieber didn't receive cold treatment from Christina Aguilera when visiting "The Voice" recently. Clearing up the swirling rumor was the female judge/vocal coach of the NBC show herself.
The "Not Myself Tonight" singer laughed off the rumor on Twitter. "Haha! The media loves spinning stories... Can't a girl have a little #BieberFever after getting kissed by the Biebs?" she wrote along with a link to a publication who ran the false report.
Xtina was accused by Us Weekly of dissing Bieber after she's caught on camera exchanging an awkward kiss on the cheek with the 18-year-old Canadian star. Before leaving the stage, he also exchanged manly greetings with two other judges Adam Levine and Cee-Lo Green.
Bieber was on the show to premiere a new snippet of his upcoming "Boyfriend" music video and reveal release date for his new album "Believe". He additionally accepted host Carson Daly's invitation to perform the single live on TV for the very first time on the finale of the singing competition.
More Justin Bieber News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert