Report: Elisabetta Canalis and Steve-O's Romance Ends
Elisabetta Canalis has split from Steve-O before their dating report was even confirmed. The Italian beauty was first reported hooking up with the "Jackass" star in January after nursing her broken heart following her highly-publicized break-up with actor George Clooney.
"Steve-O dumped Elisabetta over her partying," a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com. "He is extremely serious about his sobriety and did not want to be dating anyone who could jeopardize that. He still really cares about her but can't risk relapsing back into his old ways, so he had to cut her loose." The couple allegedly bonded over their keenness on being vegetarians and animal rights activists.
The source continued, "He has hooked her up with some women that he knows to help her try and get back on a stable footing again, and she has been attending meetings. Steve-O said he thinks she's committed to getting control of her life again and that he will help her do that, he wants her to control the partying for her own sake. But, in the meantime he needs to distance himself from her."
Elisabetta and Steve-O were last seen together on a vacation in Europe in late March.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart