Report: Elisabetta Canalis and Steve-O's Romance Ends
Elisabetta Canalis has split from Steve-O before their dating report was even confirmed. The Italian beauty was first reported hooking up with the "Jackass" star in January after nursing her broken heart following her highly-publicized break-up with actor George Clooney.
"Steve-O dumped Elisabetta over her partying," a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com. "He is extremely serious about his sobriety and did not want to be dating anyone who could jeopardize that. He still really cares about her but can't risk relapsing back into his old ways, so he had to cut her loose." The couple allegedly bonded over their keenness on being vegetarians and animal rights activists.
The source continued, "He has hooked her up with some women that he knows to help her try and get back on a stable footing again, and she has been attending meetings. Steve-O said he thinks she's committed to getting control of her life again and that he will help her do that, he wants her to control the partying for her own sake. But, in the meantime he needs to distance himself from her."
Elisabetta and Steve-O were last seen together on a vacation in Europe in late March.
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!