Report: Elisabetta Canalis and Steve-O's Romance Ends
Elisabetta Canalis has split from Steve-O before their dating report was even confirmed. The Italian beauty was first reported hooking up with the "Jackass" star in January after nursing her broken heart following her highly-publicized break-up with actor George Clooney.
"Steve-O dumped Elisabetta over her partying," a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com. "He is extremely serious about his sobriety and did not want to be dating anyone who could jeopardize that. He still really cares about her but can't risk relapsing back into his old ways, so he had to cut her loose." The couple allegedly bonded over their keenness on being vegetarians and animal rights activists.
The source continued, "He has hooked her up with some women that he knows to help her try and get back on a stable footing again, and she has been attending meetings. Steve-O said he thinks she's committed to getting control of her life again and that he will help her do that, he wants her to control the partying for her own sake. But, in the meantime he needs to distance himself from her."
Elisabetta and Steve-O were last seen together on a vacation in Europe in late March.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress