Brooklyn Decker Has Secret Crush on Gisele Bundchen
"Battleship" star Brooklyn Decker admits that if she's to date a girl, it would be a fellow supermodel. In the May issue of GQ, the 25-year-old said that sitting at number one in her big crush list is Gisele Bundchen.
"I have a top-five list, and Gisele is my number one. So she can do no wrong in my eyes," Decker gushed. "Well, everyone has a top-five list of their biggest crushes, you know? Usually, it's guys on my list, but Gisele is just so perfect in every way."
Another person in the list that she's embarrassed to admit is singer Dave Matthews. "Yeah, I know. I know. I know! I know, I know. My husband [tennis ace Andy Roddick] is really gonna make fun of me for this," she said.
Decker told the magazine that she can be considered "slightly crazy". Roddick made a remark on Kristen Wiig's character in "Bridesmaids", saying "that chick is crazy". But Decker thought, "I feel like her character is my inner sou. The ways she acts are my inner thoughts, but I just can't express them because they're too nerdy. So if [Roddick] was calling her crazy, I guess that makes me slightly crazy."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy