Brooklyn Decker Has Secret Crush on Gisele Bundchen
"Battleship" star Brooklyn Decker admits that if she's to date a girl, it would be a fellow supermodel. In the May issue of GQ, the 25-year-old said that sitting at number one in her big crush list is Gisele Bundchen.
"I have a top-five list, and Gisele is my number one. So she can do no wrong in my eyes," Decker gushed. "Well, everyone has a top-five list of their biggest crushes, you know? Usually, it's guys on my list, but Gisele is just so perfect in every way."
Another person in the list that she's embarrassed to admit is singer Dave Matthews. "Yeah, I know. I know. I know! I know, I know. My husband [tennis ace Andy Roddick] is really gonna make fun of me for this," she said.
Decker told the magazine that she can be considered "slightly crazy". Roddick made a remark on Kristen Wiig's character in "Bridesmaids", saying "that chick is crazy". But Decker thought, "I feel like her character is my inner sou. The ways she acts are my inner thoughts, but I just can't express them because they're too nerdy. So if [Roddick] was calling her crazy, I guess that makes me slightly crazy."
More Brooklyn Decker News
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer