Brooklyn Decker Has Secret Crush on Gisele Bundchen
"Battleship" star Brooklyn Decker admits that if she's to date a girl, it would be a fellow supermodel. In the May issue of GQ, the 25-year-old said that sitting at number one in her big crush list is Gisele Bundchen.
"I have a top-five list, and Gisele is my number one. So she can do no wrong in my eyes," Decker gushed. "Well, everyone has a top-five list of their biggest crushes, you know? Usually, it's guys on my list, but Gisele is just so perfect in every way."
Another person in the list that she's embarrassed to admit is singer Dave Matthews. "Yeah, I know. I know. I know! I know, I know. My husband [tennis ace Andy Roddick] is really gonna make fun of me for this," she said.
Decker told the magazine that she can be considered "slightly crazy". Roddick made a remark on Kristen Wiig's character in "Bridesmaids", saying "that chick is crazy". But Decker thought, "I feel like her character is my inner sou. The ways she acts are my inner thoughts, but I just can't express them because they're too nerdy. So if [Roddick] was calling her crazy, I guess that makes me slightly crazy."
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2