Brooklyn Decker Has Secret Crush on Gisele Bundchen
"Battleship" star Brooklyn Decker admits that if she's to date a girl, it would be a fellow supermodel. In the May issue of GQ, the 25-year-old said that sitting at number one in her big crush list is Gisele Bundchen.
"I have a top-five list, and Gisele is my number one. So she can do no wrong in my eyes," Decker gushed. "Well, everyone has a top-five list of their biggest crushes, you know? Usually, it's guys on my list, but Gisele is just so perfect in every way."
Another person in the list that she's embarrassed to admit is singer Dave Matthews. "Yeah, I know. I know. I know! I know, I know. My husband [tennis ace Andy Roddick] is really gonna make fun of me for this," she said.
Decker told the magazine that she can be considered "slightly crazy". Roddick made a remark on Kristen Wiig's character in "Bridesmaids", saying "that chick is crazy". But Decker thought, "I feel like her character is my inner sou. The ways she acts are my inner thoughts, but I just can't express them because they're too nerdy. So if [Roddick] was calling her crazy, I guess that makes me slightly crazy."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off