Video: Selena Gomez and Train Perform on 'Dancing with the Stars'
While Justin Bieber visited "The Voice", his girlfriend Selena Gomez stopped by "Dancing with the Stars". The former "Wizards of Waverly Place" star made a live performance on Tuesday night, April 17, when Train also took the stage.
Wearing a cute black tutu and a pair of killer heels, Selena delivered her single "Hit the Lights" with The Scene. Meanwhile, the Pat Monahan-fronted band played "Drive By" with Louis van Amstel and Cheryl Burke teaming up for a choreographed routine.
Another highlight on the result show was Macy's Stars of Dance performance. Dedicated as a tribute to Latin Dance music, the set featured some dancers in vibrant costumes taking the dance floor and percussionist Sheila E providing the music.
The night ended with Gavin DeGraw being sent home. The singer was on the bottom two with Jaleel White, but he and his pro dancer partner Karina Smirnoff failed to impress the judges in a cha-cha dance-off against the "Family Matters" star and Kym Johnson.
Macy's Stars of Dance:
More Selena Gomez News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans