Video: Selena Gomez and Train Perform on 'Dancing with the Stars'
While Justin Bieber visited "The Voice", his girlfriend Selena Gomez stopped by "Dancing with the Stars". The former "Wizards of Waverly Place" star made a live performance on Tuesday night, April 17, when Train also took the stage.
Wearing a cute black tutu and a pair of killer heels, Selena delivered her single "Hit the Lights" with The Scene. Meanwhile, the Pat Monahan-fronted band played "Drive By" with Louis van Amstel and Cheryl Burke teaming up for a choreographed routine.
Another highlight on the result show was Macy's Stars of Dance performance. Dedicated as a tribute to Latin Dance music, the set featured some dancers in vibrant costumes taking the dance floor and percussionist Sheila E providing the music.
The night ended with Gavin DeGraw being sent home. The singer was on the bottom two with Jaleel White, but he and his pro dancer partner Karina Smirnoff failed to impress the judges in a cha-cha dance-off against the "Family Matters" star and Kym Johnson.
Macy's Stars of Dance:
More Selena Gomez News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'