'Glee' Debuts Dramatic Preview for Whitney Houston Tribute Episode
As it's getting closer to the graduation, a preview of "Glee" upcoming episode teases the impending farewell by highlighting the bonds between the characters. Santana admits she's gonna miss Rachel, Burt tells Kurt he doesn't want his son to go, while Will opens up to Emma how the glee club kids have changed his life.
Also in the upcoming episode, Will and Emma are a step closer to their dream wedding with the former planning to move up their wedding date. Quinn gets support from Joe in her therapy session, while the New Directions pay homage to the late Whitney Houston by covering her hits, including "How Will I Know".
Titled "Dance with Somebody", the new "Glee" episode dedicated to the late "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker is set to air Tuesday, April 24 at 8/7c on FOX.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns