'Glee' Debuts Dramatic Preview for Whitney Houston Tribute Episode
As it's getting closer to the graduation, a preview of "Glee" upcoming episode teases the impending farewell by highlighting the bonds between the characters. Santana admits she's gonna miss Rachel, Burt tells Kurt he doesn't want his son to go, while Will opens up to Emma how the glee club kids have changed his life.
Also in the upcoming episode, Will and Emma are a step closer to their dream wedding with the former planning to move up their wedding date. Quinn gets support from Joe in her therapy session, while the New Directions pay homage to the late Whitney Houston by covering her hits, including "How Will I Know".
Titled "Dance with Somebody", the new "Glee" episode dedicated to the late "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker is set to air Tuesday, April 24 at 8/7c on FOX.
More Glee News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance