'Glee' Debuts Dramatic Preview for Whitney Houston Tribute Episode
As it's getting closer to the graduation, a preview of "Glee" upcoming episode teases the impending farewell by highlighting the bonds between the characters. Santana admits she's gonna miss Rachel, Burt tells Kurt he doesn't want his son to go, while Will opens up to Emma how the glee club kids have changed his life.
Also in the upcoming episode, Will and Emma are a step closer to their dream wedding with the former planning to move up their wedding date. Quinn gets support from Joe in her therapy session, while the New Directions pay homage to the late Whitney Houston by covering her hits, including "How Will I Know".
Titled "Dance with Somebody", the new "Glee" episode dedicated to the late "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker is set to air Tuesday, April 24 at 8/7c on FOX.
More Glee News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt