'Glee' Debuts Dramatic Preview for Whitney Houston Tribute Episode
As it's getting closer to the graduation, a preview of "Glee" upcoming episode teases the impending farewell by highlighting the bonds between the characters. Santana admits she's gonna miss Rachel, Burt tells Kurt he doesn't want his son to go, while Will opens up to Emma how the glee club kids have changed his life.
Also in the upcoming episode, Will and Emma are a step closer to their dream wedding with the former planning to move up their wedding date. Quinn gets support from Joe in her therapy session, while the New Directions pay homage to the late Whitney Houston by covering her hits, including "How Will I Know".
Titled "Dance with Somebody", the new "Glee" episode dedicated to the late "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker is set to air Tuesday, April 24 at 8/7c on FOX.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic