'Glee' Debuts Dramatic Preview for Whitney Houston Tribute Episode
As it's getting closer to the graduation, a preview of "Glee" upcoming episode teases the impending farewell by highlighting the bonds between the characters. Santana admits she's gonna miss Rachel, Burt tells Kurt he doesn't want his son to go, while Will opens up to Emma how the glee club kids have changed his life.
Also in the upcoming episode, Will and Emma are a step closer to their dream wedding with the former planning to move up their wedding date. Quinn gets support from Joe in her therapy session, while the New Directions pay homage to the late Whitney Houston by covering her hits, including "How Will I Know".
Titled "Dance with Somebody", the new "Glee" episode dedicated to the late "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker is set to air Tuesday, April 24 at 8/7c on FOX.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group