Demi Moore Asks Suggestions for Twitter Name Change
Demi Moore is going to ditch her @MrsKutcher handle for a new one. Shortly after returning to the Twittersphere, the Sarah Robertson of "Margin Call" is asking her nearly 5 million followers for name change suggestions. "Time for a change, twitter name change... any suggestions?" so she tweeted on Tuesday, April 17.
Two days earlier, the 49-year-old actress posted her first tweet in three months. Along with a simple note that read "Testing...", she shared a grainy photo of herself that is taken from an elevated angle. The self-portrait shows her lying on top of a white bedspread with her shoes on. It marked her first posting since she completed her rehab stint.
Twitter aside, Moore has reportedly made an appearance at a special party at a private residence in Beverly Hills. According to E! News, the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher stepped out on Tuesday, April 17 night to celebrate the launch of Amanda de Cadenet's TV show, "The Conversation", that she executive produces.
de Cadenet herself has nothing but praises for Moore. When speaking to E! about her show, the 39-year-old gushed, "Demi is one of my best girlfriends and a great sounding board for me. She's got 10 years on me, and so she is more ahead of me in the game of being a woman. She is an amazing resource for me, and so she has a vast life experience that I love to experience and to hear."
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci