Demi Moore Asks Suggestions for Twitter Name Change
Demi Moore is going to ditch her @MrsKutcher handle for a new one. Shortly after returning to the Twittersphere, the Sarah Robertson of "Margin Call" is asking her nearly 5 million followers for name change suggestions. "Time for a change, twitter name change... any suggestions?" so she tweeted on Tuesday, April 17.
Two days earlier, the 49-year-old actress posted her first tweet in three months. Along with a simple note that read "Testing...", she shared a grainy photo of herself that is taken from an elevated angle. The self-portrait shows her lying on top of a white bedspread with her shoes on. It marked her first posting since she completed her rehab stint.
Twitter aside, Moore has reportedly made an appearance at a special party at a private residence in Beverly Hills. According to E! News, the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher stepped out on Tuesday, April 17 night to celebrate the launch of Amanda de Cadenet's TV show, "The Conversation", that she executive produces.
de Cadenet herself has nothing but praises for Moore. When speaking to E! about her show, the 39-year-old gushed, "Demi is one of my best girlfriends and a great sounding board for me. She's got 10 years on me, and so she is more ahead of me in the game of being a woman. She is an amazing resource for me, and so she has a vast life experience that I love to experience and to hear."
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?