Demi Moore Asks Suggestions for Twitter Name Change
Demi Moore is going to ditch her @MrsKutcher handle for a new one. Shortly after returning to the Twittersphere, the Sarah Robertson of "Margin Call" is asking her nearly 5 million followers for name change suggestions. "Time for a change, twitter name change... any suggestions?" so she tweeted on Tuesday, April 17.
Two days earlier, the 49-year-old actress posted her first tweet in three months. Along with a simple note that read "Testing...", she shared a grainy photo of herself that is taken from an elevated angle. The self-portrait shows her lying on top of a white bedspread with her shoes on. It marked her first posting since she completed her rehab stint.
Twitter aside, Moore has reportedly made an appearance at a special party at a private residence in Beverly Hills. According to E! News, the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher stepped out on Tuesday, April 17 night to celebrate the launch of Amanda de Cadenet's TV show, "The Conversation", that she executive produces.
de Cadenet herself has nothing but praises for Moore. When speaking to E! about her show, the 39-year-old gushed, "Demi is one of my best girlfriends and a great sounding board for me. She's got 10 years on me, and so she is more ahead of me in the game of being a woman. She is an amazing resource for me, and so she has a vast life experience that I love to experience and to hear."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia