'Dancing with the Stars' Results: Gavin DeGraw Eliminated After a Dance-Off
After dodging elimination several times, Gavin DeGraw was sent home in the fifth week of "Dancing with the Stars". The singer/songwriter landed on the bottom two along with Jaleel White on Tuesday, April 17 night.
Gavin and his pro dancer partner Karina Smirnoff as well as Jaleel and his team mate Kym Johnson were then put up against each other in a dance-off. They danced the cha-cha at the same time in front of the judges.
Explaining that they made their decisions based "purely on the quality of the dances they're seeing right now," the judges opted to save Jaleel and eliminate Gavin. "It's been amazing to be part of the show," so the "Not Over You" singer delivered his final words on the show, praising Karina as a great mentor.
Before the results were announced, Maria Menounos and Derek Hough kicked off the Tuesday show with an encore of their sexy salsa. Instead of kissing each other like they did on Monday night, this time Maria let Bruno Tonioli kiss her cheeks while Derek landed a smooch on Carrie Ann Inaba.
At the end of their routine, Maria almost had a wardrobe malfunction as her top had ridden up on the left side a little. Luckily, the "Extra" host noticed it and turned from the camera to pull the teeny outfit back down.
Also on the results show, Train and Selena Gomez made live performances.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof