'Dancing with the Stars' Results: Gavin DeGraw Eliminated After a Dance-Off
After dodging elimination several times, Gavin DeGraw was sent home in the fifth week of "Dancing with the Stars". The singer/songwriter landed on the bottom two along with Jaleel White on Tuesday, April 17 night.
Gavin and his pro dancer partner Karina Smirnoff as well as Jaleel and his team mate Kym Johnson were then put up against each other in a dance-off. They danced the cha-cha at the same time in front of the judges.
Explaining that they made their decisions based "purely on the quality of the dances they're seeing right now," the judges opted to save Jaleel and eliminate Gavin. "It's been amazing to be part of the show," so the "Not Over You" singer delivered his final words on the show, praising Karina as a great mentor.
Before the results were announced, Maria Menounos and Derek Hough kicked off the Tuesday show with an encore of their sexy salsa. Instead of kissing each other like they did on Monday night, this time Maria let Bruno Tonioli kiss her cheeks while Derek landed a smooch on Carrie Ann Inaba.
At the end of their routine, Maria almost had a wardrobe malfunction as her top had ridden up on the left side a little. Luckily, the "Extra" host noticed it and turned from the camera to pull the teeny outfit back down.
Also on the results show, Train and Selena Gomez made live performances.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage