Mark Salling Rocks Preppy Look on 'Glee' Set
Mark Salling has undergone a drastic makeover on the set of "Glee". The actor was barely recognizable as he traded his bad boy grungy style for a preppy look while shooting the popular drama comedy series on Monday, April 16 in Sherman Oaks, California.
Ditching his iconic mohawk hairstyle, the Noah Puckerman of the musical show sported a swooped-style wig. For his outfit, he donned a red and black striped sweater vest and a bow-tie on top of a white shirt, and paired them with red pants.
Also spotted on the set that day were Cory Monteith, Lea Michele and Jenna Ushkowitz. The Finn Hudson depicter sported a rather unusual attire for the show as he was seen slipping into a brown tweed cape, black skinny trousers and white Doc Marten boots. He finished off his look with a black cap and dark sunglasses.
Michele, meanwhile, looked as cute as ever in a black and white dress. Her co-star Ushkowitz seemed to be just coming out of a shower since she sported wet hair and a white robe while carrying her clothes to a dressing room.
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017