Mark Salling Rocks Preppy Look on 'Glee' Set
Mark Salling has undergone a drastic makeover on the set of "Glee". The actor was barely recognizable as he traded his bad boy grungy style for a preppy look while shooting the popular drama comedy series on Monday, April 16 in Sherman Oaks, California.
Ditching his iconic mohawk hairstyle, the Noah Puckerman of the musical show sported a swooped-style wig. For his outfit, he donned a red and black striped sweater vest and a bow-tie on top of a white shirt, and paired them with red pants.
Also spotted on the set that day were Cory Monteith, Lea Michele and Jenna Ushkowitz. The Finn Hudson depicter sported a rather unusual attire for the show as he was seen slipping into a brown tweed cape, black skinny trousers and white Doc Marten boots. He finished off his look with a black cap and dark sunglasses.
Michele, meanwhile, looked as cute as ever in a black and white dress. Her co-star Ushkowitz seemed to be just coming out of a shower since she sported wet hair and a white robe while carrying her clothes to a dressing room.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones