Mark Salling Rocks Preppy Look on 'Glee' Set
Mark Salling has undergone a drastic makeover on the set of "Glee". The actor was barely recognizable as he traded his bad boy grungy style for a preppy look while shooting the popular drama comedy series on Monday, April 16 in Sherman Oaks, California.
Ditching his iconic mohawk hairstyle, the Noah Puckerman of the musical show sported a swooped-style wig. For his outfit, he donned a red and black striped sweater vest and a bow-tie on top of a white shirt, and paired them with red pants.
Also spotted on the set that day were Cory Monteith, Lea Michele and Jenna Ushkowitz. The Finn Hudson depicter sported a rather unusual attire for the show as he was seen slipping into a brown tweed cape, black skinny trousers and white Doc Marten boots. He finished off his look with a black cap and dark sunglasses.
Michele, meanwhile, looked as cute as ever in a black and white dress. Her co-star Ushkowitz seemed to be just coming out of a shower since she sported wet hair and a white robe while carrying her clothes to a dressing room.
More Glee News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce