Mark Salling Rocks Preppy Look on 'Glee' Set
Mark Salling has undergone a drastic makeover on the set of "Glee". The actor was barely recognizable as he traded his bad boy grungy style for a preppy look while shooting the popular drama comedy series on Monday, April 16 in Sherman Oaks, California.
Ditching his iconic mohawk hairstyle, the Noah Puckerman of the musical show sported a swooped-style wig. For his outfit, he donned a red and black striped sweater vest and a bow-tie on top of a white shirt, and paired them with red pants.
Also spotted on the set that day were Cory Monteith, Lea Michele and Jenna Ushkowitz. The Finn Hudson depicter sported a rather unusual attire for the show as he was seen slipping into a brown tweed cape, black skinny trousers and white Doc Marten boots. He finished off his look with a black cap and dark sunglasses.
Michele, meanwhile, looked as cute as ever in a black and white dress. Her co-star Ushkowitz seemed to be just coming out of a shower since she sported wet hair and a white robe while carrying her clothes to a dressing room.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up