Mark Salling Rocks Preppy Look on 'Glee' Set
Mark Salling has undergone a drastic makeover on the set of "Glee". The actor was barely recognizable as he traded his bad boy grungy style for a preppy look while shooting the popular drama comedy series on Monday, April 16 in Sherman Oaks, California.
Ditching his iconic mohawk hairstyle, the Noah Puckerman of the musical show sported a swooped-style wig. For his outfit, he donned a red and black striped sweater vest and a bow-tie on top of a white shirt, and paired them with red pants.
Also spotted on the set that day were Cory Monteith, Lea Michele and Jenna Ushkowitz. The Finn Hudson depicter sported a rather unusual attire for the show as he was seen slipping into a brown tweed cape, black skinny trousers and white Doc Marten boots. He finished off his look with a black cap and dark sunglasses.
Michele, meanwhile, looked as cute as ever in a black and white dress. Her co-star Ushkowitz seemed to be just coming out of a shower since she sported wet hair and a white robe while carrying her clothes to a dressing room.
More Glee News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound