B.o.B Reveals 'So Hard to Breath' From New Album 'Strange Clouds'
B.o.B hypes up the upcoming release of his second studio album "Strange Clouds" by releasing a brand new song called "So Hard to Breathe". Co-produced by Alex da Kid and Bei Maejor, it has the Atlanta rapper narrating the downside of being famous.
"And it's so hard to breathe," the Grand Hustle rhymer sings his struggle in dealing with the fame. "And even more so to sleep when no one cares/ It was all I can eat/ But now I'm sinking, so deep, I can't come up for air."
"Strange Clouds" is scheduled to come out in the United States on May 1. It lines up such featured guests as Taylor Swift, Morgan Freeman, Chris Brown, T.I., Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz, Lil Wayne and OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars