Keane Pay Homage to Horror Movies in 'Disconnected' Video
Keane take their fans to a haunted house in a music video supporting their latest single "Disconnected". The clip follows a detached couple played by Leticia Dolera and Felix Gomez as they witness strange occurrences in the house.
Inspired by the aesthetic of 1970s horror films, the video was directed by Juan Antonio Bayona and Sergio G. Sanchez, who worked together on 2007 horror movie "The Orphanage". It reportedly was filmed in an actual haunted house somewhere in Barcelona, Spain.
"Disconnected" is the second single from Keane's fourth studio album "Strangeland", which will be released in the United States on May 8. In anticipation of the upcoming CD, the band launched a new "Explore Strangeland" game on Facebook. The first 20,000 people to complete it get a brand new track for free.
Keane's "Disconnected" music video
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'