Keane Pay Homage to Horror Movies in 'Disconnected' Video
Keane take their fans to a haunted house in a music video supporting their latest single "Disconnected". The clip follows a detached couple played by Leticia Dolera and Felix Gomez as they witness strange occurrences in the house.
Inspired by the aesthetic of 1970s horror films, the video was directed by Juan Antonio Bayona and Sergio G. Sanchez, who worked together on 2007 horror movie "The Orphanage". It reportedly was filmed in an actual haunted house somewhere in Barcelona, Spain.
"Disconnected" is the second single from Keane's fourth studio album "Strangeland", which will be released in the United States on May 8. In anticipation of the upcoming CD, the band launched a new "Explore Strangeland" game on Facebook. The first 20,000 people to complete it get a brand new track for free.
Keane's "Disconnected" music video
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl