Keane Pay Homage to Horror Movies in 'Disconnected' Video
Keane take their fans to a haunted house in a music video supporting their latest single "Disconnected". The clip follows a detached couple played by Leticia Dolera and Felix Gomez as they witness strange occurrences in the house.
Inspired by the aesthetic of 1970s horror films, the video was directed by Juan Antonio Bayona and Sergio G. Sanchez, who worked together on 2007 horror movie "The Orphanage". It reportedly was filmed in an actual haunted house somewhere in Barcelona, Spain.
"Disconnected" is the second single from Keane's fourth studio album "Strangeland", which will be released in the United States on May 8. In anticipation of the upcoming CD, the band launched a new "Explore Strangeland" game on Facebook. The first 20,000 people to complete it get a brand new track for free.
Keane's "Disconnected" music video
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!