Keane Pay Homage to Horror Movies in 'Disconnected' Video
Keane take their fans to a haunted house in a music video supporting their latest single "Disconnected". The clip follows a detached couple played by Leticia Dolera and Felix Gomez as they witness strange occurrences in the house.
Inspired by the aesthetic of 1970s horror films, the video was directed by Juan Antonio Bayona and Sergio G. Sanchez, who worked together on 2007 horror movie "The Orphanage". It reportedly was filmed in an actual haunted house somewhere in Barcelona, Spain.
"Disconnected" is the second single from Keane's fourth studio album "Strangeland", which will be released in the United States on May 8. In anticipation of the upcoming CD, the band launched a new "Explore Strangeland" game on Facebook. The first 20,000 people to complete it get a brand new track for free.
Keane's "Disconnected" music video
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama