Keane Pay Homage to Horror Movies in 'Disconnected' Video
Keane take their fans to a haunted house in a music video supporting their latest single "Disconnected". The clip follows a detached couple played by Leticia Dolera and Felix Gomez as they witness strange occurrences in the house.
Inspired by the aesthetic of 1970s horror films, the video was directed by Juan Antonio Bayona and Sergio G. Sanchez, who worked together on 2007 horror movie "The Orphanage". It reportedly was filmed in an actual haunted house somewhere in Barcelona, Spain.
"Disconnected" is the second single from Keane's fourth studio album "Strangeland", which will be released in the United States on May 8. In anticipation of the upcoming CD, the band launched a new "Explore Strangeland" game on Facebook. The first 20,000 people to complete it get a brand new track for free.
Keane's "Disconnected" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival