Heidi Klum Proud to Say She Never Has Plastic Surgery
After giving birth to four children, Heidi Klum still has the body to be envied for. The former Victoria's Secret Angel stripped down to her birthday suit for the May issue of Allure magazine, showing off her toned figure that she proudly declares has never been touched by any cosmetic surgery procedures.
"Ask me again when I'm 65, but ... I'm proud to be able to say, in this day and age, I haven't done anything," the 38-year-old supermodel said in an accompanying interview. "Everyone has a view of what's pretty and what's not pretty, and [surgery] just doesn't look pretty to me. Especially when I see it on really young girls."
"I don't want to name names," she continued on, "but it's like, wow, I remember you five years ago, looking to me so beautiful, and now it's like ... who is this person? And I know girls half my age who do it. What are they gonna do at 40 or 50, when the s-*-*-t really hits the fan?"
Plastic surgery isn't the only thing Klum discussed though. The "Project Runway" host also talked about her split from husband of seven years, Seal. "You know, I wouldn't change anything. If I had to go back in time and say, 'I should have changed this or that...'," she said. "No. I don't resent anything that ever happened. Things just turn out the way they turn out."
On being single again, the German-born model commented, "I had dreams of how I wanted things to be and planned for things. And, as we all know today, they don't always turn out as you dreamed them in your head."
"Because sometimes life throws you a curveball and then you just figure it out and deal with it, but my dream always was that," she continued on. "To have the perfect family and have lots of children and a beautiful garden and trampolines and swings and things."
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps