Video: Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine's Performance on 'The Voice'
Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine made merry the first elimination night of "The Voice" quarterfinals by making live performances. Another judge/vocal coach who sang on stage during the Monday night, April 16 episode was Blake Shelton.
Xtina donned a sexy bustier, a pair of hot pants and a cowboy hat. She teased Blake with a taste of "Hillbilly Bone" before launching into her hit single "Fighter" with her four remaining proteges, Chris Mann, Ashley De La Rosa, Jesse Campbell and Lindsey Pavao.
Levine didn't perform solo either. The lead singer of Maroon 5 brought his band and played their brand new single "Payphone" live on TV for the very first time. Halfway through the performance, Wiz Khalifa came onto the stage and rap his part on the song, which was recorded for the band's new album "Overexposed".
As for Blake, the country music crooner sang "Heartache Tonight" with his team, RaeLynn, Jordis Unga, Erin Willett and Jermaine Paul. Later that night, he eliminated Jordis, while Xtina sent home Jesse.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series