Video: Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine's Performance on 'The Voice'
Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine made merry the first elimination night of "The Voice" quarterfinals by making live performances. Another judge/vocal coach who sang on stage during the Monday night, April 16 episode was Blake Shelton.
Xtina donned a sexy bustier, a pair of hot pants and a cowboy hat. She teased Blake with a taste of "Hillbilly Bone" before launching into her hit single "Fighter" with her four remaining proteges, Chris Mann, Ashley De La Rosa, Jesse Campbell and Lindsey Pavao.
Levine didn't perform solo either. The lead singer of Maroon 5 brought his band and played their brand new single "Payphone" live on TV for the very first time. Halfway through the performance, Wiz Khalifa came onto the stage and rap his part on the song, which was recorded for the band's new album "Overexposed".
As for Blake, the country music crooner sang "Heartache Tonight" with his team, RaeLynn, Jordis Unga, Erin Willett and Jermaine Paul. Later that night, he eliminated Jordis, while Xtina sent home Jesse.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones