Video: Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine's Performance on 'The Voice'
Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine made merry the first elimination night of "The Voice" quarterfinals by making live performances. Another judge/vocal coach who sang on stage during the Monday night, April 16 episode was Blake Shelton.
Xtina donned a sexy bustier, a pair of hot pants and a cowboy hat. She teased Blake with a taste of "Hillbilly Bone" before launching into her hit single "Fighter" with her four remaining proteges, Chris Mann, Ashley De La Rosa, Jesse Campbell and Lindsey Pavao.
Levine didn't perform solo either. The lead singer of Maroon 5 brought his band and played their brand new single "Payphone" live on TV for the very first time. Halfway through the performance, Wiz Khalifa came onto the stage and rap his part on the song, which was recorded for the band's new album "Overexposed".
As for Blake, the country music crooner sang "Heartache Tonight" with his team, RaeLynn, Jordis Unga, Erin Willett and Jermaine Paul. Later that night, he eliminated Jordis, while Xtina sent home Jesse.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters