Video: Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine's Performance on 'The Voice'
Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine made merry the first elimination night of "The Voice" quarterfinals by making live performances. Another judge/vocal coach who sang on stage during the Monday night, April 16 episode was Blake Shelton.
Xtina donned a sexy bustier, a pair of hot pants and a cowboy hat. She teased Blake with a taste of "Hillbilly Bone" before launching into her hit single "Fighter" with her four remaining proteges, Chris Mann, Ashley De La Rosa, Jesse Campbell and Lindsey Pavao.
Levine didn't perform solo either. The lead singer of Maroon 5 brought his band and played their brand new single "Payphone" live on TV for the very first time. Halfway through the performance, Wiz Khalifa came onto the stage and rap his part on the song, which was recorded for the band's new album "Overexposed".
As for Blake, the country music crooner sang "Heartache Tonight" with his team, RaeLynn, Jordis Unga, Erin Willett and Jermaine Paul. Later that night, he eliminated Jordis, while Xtina sent home Jesse.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern