Video: Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine's Performance on 'The Voice'
Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine made merry the first elimination night of "The Voice" quarterfinals by making live performances. Another judge/vocal coach who sang on stage during the Monday night, April 16 episode was Blake Shelton.
Xtina donned a sexy bustier, a pair of hot pants and a cowboy hat. She teased Blake with a taste of "Hillbilly Bone" before launching into her hit single "Fighter" with her four remaining proteges, Chris Mann, Ashley De La Rosa, Jesse Campbell and Lindsey Pavao.
Levine didn't perform solo either. The lead singer of Maroon 5 brought his band and played their brand new single "Payphone" live on TV for the very first time. Halfway through the performance, Wiz Khalifa came onto the stage and rap his part on the song, which was recorded for the band's new album "Overexposed".
As for Blake, the country music crooner sang "Heartache Tonight" with his team, RaeLynn, Jordis Unga, Erin Willett and Jermaine Paul. Later that night, he eliminated Jordis, while Xtina sent home Jesse.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos