Video Premiere: The All-American Rejects' 'Kids in the Street'
The All-American Rejects have debuted a music video in support of their new single "Kids in the Street". It features the Tyson Ritter-fronted band playing glow-in-the-dark music instruments in a dimly-lit room. The performance scene is intercepted with footage of adolescences fooling around in a house party.
The single comes from production hands of Grammy-nominated music maker Greg Wells. It's taken from All-American Rejects' fourth studio album of the same name, "Kids in the Street", which has been released in the United States since March 27.
"Our goal on this record was to push ourselves into making a sound that was original, beyond, I guess, the other records that we've created as far as not limiting ourselves to just the four-piece rock band instrumentation of two guitars, bass and drums," Ritter said.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart