Video Premiere: The All-American Rejects' 'Kids in the Street'
The All-American Rejects have debuted a music video in support of their new single "Kids in the Street". It features the Tyson Ritter-fronted band playing glow-in-the-dark music instruments in a dimly-lit room. The performance scene is intercepted with footage of adolescences fooling around in a house party.
The single comes from production hands of Grammy-nominated music maker Greg Wells. It's taken from All-American Rejects' fourth studio album of the same name, "Kids in the Street", which has been released in the United States since March 27.
"Our goal on this record was to push ourselves into making a sound that was original, beyond, I guess, the other records that we've created as far as not limiting ourselves to just the four-piece rock band instrumentation of two guitars, bass and drums," Ritter said.
The All-American Rejects' "Kids in the Street" music video
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris