Video Premiere: The All-American Rejects' 'Kids in the Street'
The All-American Rejects have debuted a music video in support of their new single "Kids in the Street". It features the Tyson Ritter-fronted band playing glow-in-the-dark music instruments in a dimly-lit room. The performance scene is intercepted with footage of adolescences fooling around in a house party.
The single comes from production hands of Grammy-nominated music maker Greg Wells. It's taken from All-American Rejects' fourth studio album of the same name, "Kids in the Street", which has been released in the United States since March 27.
"Our goal on this record was to push ourselves into making a sound that was original, beyond, I guess, the other records that we've created as far as not limiting ourselves to just the four-piece rock band instrumentation of two guitars, bass and drums," Ritter said.
The All-American Rejects' "Kids in the Street" music video
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed