Video Premiere: The All-American Rejects' 'Kids in the Street'
The All-American Rejects have debuted a music video in support of their new single "Kids in the Street". It features the Tyson Ritter-fronted band playing glow-in-the-dark music instruments in a dimly-lit room. The performance scene is intercepted with footage of adolescences fooling around in a house party.
The single comes from production hands of Grammy-nominated music maker Greg Wells. It's taken from All-American Rejects' fourth studio album of the same name, "Kids in the Street", which has been released in the United States since March 27.
"Our goal on this record was to push ourselves into making a sound that was original, beyond, I guess, the other records that we've created as far as not limiting ourselves to just the four-piece rock band instrumentation of two guitars, bass and drums," Ritter said.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose