Video Premiere: The All-American Rejects' 'Kids in the Street'
The All-American Rejects have debuted a music video in support of their new single "Kids in the Street". It features the Tyson Ritter-fronted band playing glow-in-the-dark music instruments in a dimly-lit room. The performance scene is intercepted with footage of adolescences fooling around in a house party.
The single comes from production hands of Grammy-nominated music maker Greg Wells. It's taken from All-American Rejects' fourth studio album of the same name, "Kids in the Street", which has been released in the United States since March 27.
"Our goal on this record was to push ourselves into making a sound that was original, beyond, I guess, the other records that we've created as far as not limiting ourselves to just the four-piece rock band instrumentation of two guitars, bass and drums," Ritter said.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'