First Look at Monstrous-Looking Aaron Eckhart on 'I, Frankenstein' Set
Aaron Eckhart has been photographed sporting sinister look while filming "I, Frankenstein" in Victoria, Australia. Rocking a full Frankenstein make-up complete with scars all over his face, the 44-year-old actor finished off his look by donning a dirty long blazer and denims as well as fingerless gloves.
In the upcoming Stuart Beattie-directed thriller, the Harvey Dent depicter in "The Dark Knight" will portray a creature called Adam. The character is a modern-day version of Dr. Frankenstein's classic monster, who gets involved in a war between two immortal clans in an ancient city.
Eckhart once explained what makes the forthcoming film different from any other Frankenstein movies. He told Collider, "Frankenstein is an intelligent, evolved man, and that's how he is portrayed in this movie, for sure. In the book, he's very evolved. Somewhere in time, Frankenstein got dumbed down. He is a beast, but somewhere he lost his heart."
"I don't know how much heart we'll be able to get into it. It's not a docu-drama of Frankenstein. It's not an insightful look into his soul," the actor added before stating, "It's more of an action movie, really. But, it will be cool."
Scheduled to hit theaters across the U.S. on February 22, 2013, "I, Frankenstein" is also supported by Yvonne Strahovski, Socratis Otto, Miranda Otto and Bill Nighy. In addition to serving behind the lens, Beattie works to provide the screenplay.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4