First Look at Monstrous-Looking Aaron Eckhart on 'I, Frankenstein' Set
Aaron Eckhart has been photographed sporting sinister look while filming "I, Frankenstein" in Victoria, Australia. Rocking a full Frankenstein make-up complete with scars all over his face, the 44-year-old actor finished off his look by donning a dirty long blazer and denims as well as fingerless gloves.
In the upcoming Stuart Beattie-directed thriller, the Harvey Dent depicter in "The Dark Knight" will portray a creature called Adam. The character is a modern-day version of Dr. Frankenstein's classic monster, who gets involved in a war between two immortal clans in an ancient city.
Eckhart once explained what makes the forthcoming film different from any other Frankenstein movies. He told Collider, "Frankenstein is an intelligent, evolved man, and that's how he is portrayed in this movie, for sure. In the book, he's very evolved. Somewhere in time, Frankenstein got dumbed down. He is a beast, but somewhere he lost his heart."
"I don't know how much heart we'll be able to get into it. It's not a docu-drama of Frankenstein. It's not an insightful look into his soul," the actor added before stating, "It's more of an action movie, really. But, it will be cool."
Scheduled to hit theaters across the U.S. on February 22, 2013, "I, Frankenstein" is also supported by Yvonne Strahovski, Socratis Otto, Miranda Otto and Bill Nighy. In addition to serving behind the lens, Beattie works to provide the screenplay.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama