First Look at Monstrous-Looking Aaron Eckhart on 'I, Frankenstein' Set
Aaron Eckhart has been photographed sporting sinister look while filming "I, Frankenstein" in Victoria, Australia. Rocking a full Frankenstein make-up complete with scars all over his face, the 44-year-old actor finished off his look by donning a dirty long blazer and denims as well as fingerless gloves.
In the upcoming Stuart Beattie-directed thriller, the Harvey Dent depicter in "The Dark Knight" will portray a creature called Adam. The character is a modern-day version of Dr. Frankenstein's classic monster, who gets involved in a war between two immortal clans in an ancient city.
Eckhart once explained what makes the forthcoming film different from any other Frankenstein movies. He told Collider, "Frankenstein is an intelligent, evolved man, and that's how he is portrayed in this movie, for sure. In the book, he's very evolved. Somewhere in time, Frankenstein got dumbed down. He is a beast, but somewhere he lost his heart."
"I don't know how much heart we'll be able to get into it. It's not a docu-drama of Frankenstein. It's not an insightful look into his soul," the actor added before stating, "It's more of an action movie, really. But, it will be cool."
Scheduled to hit theaters across the U.S. on February 22, 2013, "I, Frankenstein" is also supported by Yvonne Strahovski, Socratis Otto, Miranda Otto and Bill Nighy. In addition to serving behind the lens, Beattie works to provide the screenplay.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound