First Look at Monstrous-Looking Aaron Eckhart on 'I, Frankenstein' Set
Aaron Eckhart has been photographed sporting sinister look while filming "I, Frankenstein" in Victoria, Australia. Rocking a full Frankenstein make-up complete with scars all over his face, the 44-year-old actor finished off his look by donning a dirty long blazer and denims as well as fingerless gloves.
In the upcoming Stuart Beattie-directed thriller, the Harvey Dent depicter in "The Dark Knight" will portray a creature called Adam. The character is a modern-day version of Dr. Frankenstein's classic monster, who gets involved in a war between two immortal clans in an ancient city.
Eckhart once explained what makes the forthcoming film different from any other Frankenstein movies. He told Collider, "Frankenstein is an intelligent, evolved man, and that's how he is portrayed in this movie, for sure. In the book, he's very evolved. Somewhere in time, Frankenstein got dumbed down. He is a beast, but somewhere he lost his heart."
"I don't know how much heart we'll be able to get into it. It's not a docu-drama of Frankenstein. It's not an insightful look into his soul," the actor added before stating, "It's more of an action movie, really. But, it will be cool."
Scheduled to hit theaters across the U.S. on February 22, 2013, "I, Frankenstein" is also supported by Yvonne Strahovski, Socratis Otto, Miranda Otto and Bill Nighy. In addition to serving behind the lens, Beattie works to provide the screenplay.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'