Rihanna Reveals New 'Where Have You Been' Video Still, to Sing at Time 100 Gala
Another new image from Rihanna's upcoming music video for her latest single "Where Have You Been" is unleashed. While the previous one sees her ditching her top, this fresh picture features her rocking a bikini top and arching her back while holding her head with her hands.
"We wanted to use a lot of natural habitat," she said of the video. "You know, we built a stage but everything went back to either a little bit of tribal or different cultures, and all mixed in to nature somehow, and it was fun. [There is] some dancing. We had to dance because that song is just dance central."
Almost at the same time, it was announced that Riri is tapped to perform at this year's Time 100 Gala at Lincoln Center in New York on April 24. She will take part in honoring "100 most influential people in the world," who will be revealed this coming Wednesday, April 18.
Chelsea Handler, Jeremy Lin, Matt Lauer, Tilda Swinton, Louis C.K. and New York governor Andrew Cuomo are also expected to attend the upcoming event. Hillary Clinton, meanwhile, is on hand to serve as a keynote speaker.
In addition to the Gala, Riri has been confirmed to make a performance on "Saturday Night Live". She will appear in an episode that will air May 5 and have New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning as a host. This will mark her third performance on the variety show.
More Rihanna News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says