Rihanna Reveals New 'Where Have You Been' Video Still, to Sing at Time 100 Gala
Another new image from Rihanna's upcoming music video for her latest single "Where Have You Been" is unleashed. While the previous one sees her ditching her top, this fresh picture features her rocking a bikini top and arching her back while holding her head with her hands.
"We wanted to use a lot of natural habitat," she said of the video. "You know, we built a stage but everything went back to either a little bit of tribal or different cultures, and all mixed in to nature somehow, and it was fun. [There is] some dancing. We had to dance because that song is just dance central."
Almost at the same time, it was announced that Riri is tapped to perform at this year's Time 100 Gala at Lincoln Center in New York on April 24. She will take part in honoring "100 most influential people in the world," who will be revealed this coming Wednesday, April 18.
Chelsea Handler, Jeremy Lin, Matt Lauer, Tilda Swinton, Louis C.K. and New York governor Andrew Cuomo are also expected to attend the upcoming event. Hillary Clinton, meanwhile, is on hand to serve as a keynote speaker.
In addition to the Gala, Riri has been confirmed to make a performance on "Saturday Night Live". She will appear in an episode that will air May 5 and have New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning as a host. This will mark her third performance on the variety show.
More Rihanna News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'