Rihanna Reveals New 'Where Have You Been' Video Still, to Sing at Time 100 Gala
Another new image from Rihanna's upcoming music video for her latest single "Where Have You Been" is unleashed. While the previous one sees her ditching her top, this fresh picture features her rocking a bikini top and arching her back while holding her head with her hands.
"We wanted to use a lot of natural habitat," she said of the video. "You know, we built a stage but everything went back to either a little bit of tribal or different cultures, and all mixed in to nature somehow, and it was fun. [There is] some dancing. We had to dance because that song is just dance central."
Almost at the same time, it was announced that Riri is tapped to perform at this year's Time 100 Gala at Lincoln Center in New York on April 24. She will take part in honoring "100 most influential people in the world," who will be revealed this coming Wednesday, April 18.
Chelsea Handler, Jeremy Lin, Matt Lauer, Tilda Swinton, Louis C.K. and New York governor Andrew Cuomo are also expected to attend the upcoming event. Hillary Clinton, meanwhile, is on hand to serve as a keynote speaker.
In addition to the Gala, Riri has been confirmed to make a performance on "Saturday Night Live". She will appear in an episode that will air May 5 and have New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning as a host. This will mark her third performance on the variety show.
More Rihanna News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'