Alec Baldwin Says He'll Stay on '30 Rock' Through Its Seventh and Possibly Last Season
Alec Baldwin has addressed speculation that he will exit "30 Rock". Speaking at a National Press Club luncheon on Monday, April 16, the 54-year-old actor said he is committed to stay on the NBC sitcom until the upcoming seventh season, which he believed will be the last for the show.
The Jack Donaghy of the Tina Fey-created series gave a scare that he would depart the show after tweeting, "I think I'm leaving NBC just in time." He was, at the time, upset because "Today" crew camped outside his Manhattan apartment to report the story about his alleged stalker.
During the Monday event to promote arts funding, the George Ellerby of "The Departed" claimed he's still a fan of NBC, but is not a fan of "Today". Calling the Peacock "greatest of the three networks," he added, "They need to scrape all the paint off the building and start over...They're probably going to have to cancel most of their shows."
A representative for "30 Rock" has not commented on the future of the show. The comedy series itself is currently gearing up to air its second live episode on April 26.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21