Alec Baldwin Says He'll Stay on '30 Rock' Through Its Seventh and Possibly Last Season
Alec Baldwin has addressed speculation that he will exit "30 Rock". Speaking at a National Press Club luncheon on Monday, April 16, the 54-year-old actor said he is committed to stay on the NBC sitcom until the upcoming seventh season, which he believed will be the last for the show.
The Jack Donaghy of the Tina Fey-created series gave a scare that he would depart the show after tweeting, "I think I'm leaving NBC just in time." He was, at the time, upset because "Today" crew camped outside his Manhattan apartment to report the story about his alleged stalker.
During the Monday event to promote arts funding, the George Ellerby of "The Departed" claimed he's still a fan of NBC, but is not a fan of "Today". Calling the Peacock "greatest of the three networks," he added, "They need to scrape all the paint off the building and start over...They're probably going to have to cancel most of their shows."
A representative for "30 Rock" has not commented on the future of the show. The comedy series itself is currently gearing up to air its second live episode on April 26.
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role