Eli Manning to Team Up With Rihanna on 'Saturday Night Live'
Eli Manning is set to make a touchdown on "Saturday Night Live". Fresh of New York Giants' win at this year's Super Bowl, the NFL quarterback is now slated to serve as a host for a May 5 episode of the variety series.
Manning's hosting gig was announced during the latest episode of "SNL", which had Josh Brolin as the host. While the athlete will deliver funny lines in the monologue and participate in the sketches, Rihanna is set to cater the audience with her musical performances.
The upcoming "SNL" appearance will be Manning's debut on the show. Though so, he won't be the first NFL star who hosts the variety series. His football player brother Peyton Manning as well as New England Patriots' quaterback Tom Brady had hosted the show back in May 2007 and April 2004 respectively.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal