Eli Manning to Team Up With Rihanna on 'Saturday Night Live'
Eli Manning is set to make a touchdown on "Saturday Night Live". Fresh of New York Giants' win at this year's Super Bowl, the NFL quarterback is now slated to serve as a host for a May 5 episode of the variety series.
Manning's hosting gig was announced during the latest episode of "SNL", which had Josh Brolin as the host. While the athlete will deliver funny lines in the monologue and participate in the sketches, Rihanna is set to cater the audience with her musical performances.
The upcoming "SNL" appearance will be Manning's debut on the show. Though so, he won't be the first NFL star who hosts the variety series. His football player brother Peyton Manning as well as New England Patriots' quaterback Tom Brady had hosted the show back in May 2007 and April 2004 respectively.
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle