Eli Manning to Team Up With Rihanna on 'Saturday Night Live'
Eli Manning is set to make a touchdown on "Saturday Night Live". Fresh of New York Giants' win at this year's Super Bowl, the NFL quarterback is now slated to serve as a host for a May 5 episode of the variety series.
Manning's hosting gig was announced during the latest episode of "SNL", which had Josh Brolin as the host. While the athlete will deliver funny lines in the monologue and participate in the sketches, Rihanna is set to cater the audience with her musical performances.
The upcoming "SNL" appearance will be Manning's debut on the show. Though so, he won't be the first NFL star who hosts the variety series. His football player brother Peyton Manning as well as New England Patriots' quaterback Tom Brady had hosted the show back in May 2007 and April 2004 respectively.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media