Eli Manning to Team Up With Rihanna on 'Saturday Night Live'
Eli Manning is set to make a touchdown on "Saturday Night Live". Fresh of New York Giants' win at this year's Super Bowl, the NFL quarterback is now slated to serve as a host for a May 5 episode of the variety series.
Manning's hosting gig was announced during the latest episode of "SNL", which had Josh Brolin as the host. While the athlete will deliver funny lines in the monologue and participate in the sketches, Rihanna is set to cater the audience with her musical performances.
The upcoming "SNL" appearance will be Manning's debut on the show. Though so, he won't be the first NFL star who hosts the variety series. His football player brother Peyton Manning as well as New England Patriots' quaterback Tom Brady had hosted the show back in May 2007 and April 2004 respectively.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March