Eli Manning to Team Up With Rihanna on 'Saturday Night Live'
Eli Manning is set to make a touchdown on "Saturday Night Live". Fresh of New York Giants' win at this year's Super Bowl, the NFL quarterback is now slated to serve as a host for a May 5 episode of the variety series.
Manning's hosting gig was announced during the latest episode of "SNL", which had Josh Brolin as the host. While the athlete will deliver funny lines in the monologue and participate in the sketches, Rihanna is set to cater the audience with her musical performances.
The upcoming "SNL" appearance will be Manning's debut on the show. Though so, he won't be the first NFL star who hosts the variety series. His football player brother Peyton Manning as well as New England Patriots' quaterback Tom Brady had hosted the show back in May 2007 and April 2004 respectively.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch