Seal Shares a Kiss With Delta Goodrem at 2012 Logie Awards
Seal gets the media buzzing with his red carpet action at the 2012 Logie Awards. Attending Australia's television industry awards at Melbourne's Crown Palladium on Sunday, April 15 night, the estranged husband of Heidi Klum was caught on camera sharing a smooch with fellow singer Delta Goodrem.
Both were decked out in white with Seal donning a sharp white suit, and Goodrem wearing a full-length Grecian gown with cutaway back. The two have recently gone back to the single market. The former is in the middle of a divorce with Klum, and the latter had broken up with boyfriend Nick Jonas in February.
Seal and Goodrem worked together on the Australian version of "The Voice", and recently took to their Twitter accounts to celebrate its success. "Congratulations to #TheVoiceAu and a big thank you to all 2.9 million who watched," wrote Seal, while Goodrem tweeted, "THANKYOU AUS!! X #TheVoiceAu Official viewing figures just released, the biggest debut reality show in Australian TV history xo."
While Seal seemingly had fun in the Land Down Under, his estranged wife Klum spent her Sunday with their four children, 7-year-old Leni, 6-year-old Henry, 5-year-old Johan and 2-year-old Lou. All five of them were spotted enjoying a sunny spring weather at the Cold Water Park in Beverly Hills, California.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image