Seal Shares a Kiss With Delta Goodrem at 2012 Logie Awards
Seal gets the media buzzing with his red carpet action at the 2012 Logie Awards. Attending Australia's television industry awards at Melbourne's Crown Palladium on Sunday, April 15 night, the estranged husband of Heidi Klum was caught on camera sharing a smooch with fellow singer Delta Goodrem.
Both were decked out in white with Seal donning a sharp white suit, and Goodrem wearing a full-length Grecian gown with cutaway back. The two have recently gone back to the single market. The former is in the middle of a divorce with Klum, and the latter had broken up with boyfriend Nick Jonas in February.
Seal and Goodrem worked together on the Australian version of "The Voice", and recently took to their Twitter accounts to celebrate its success. "Congratulations to #TheVoiceAu and a big thank you to all 2.9 million who watched," wrote Seal, while Goodrem tweeted, "THANKYOU AUS!! X #TheVoiceAu Official viewing figures just released, the biggest debut reality show in Australian TV history xo."
While Seal seemingly had fun in the Land Down Under, his estranged wife Klum spent her Sunday with their four children, 7-year-old Leni, 6-year-old Henry, 5-year-old Johan and 2-year-old Lou. All five of them were spotted enjoying a sunny spring weather at the Cold Water Park in Beverly Hills, California.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!