'Game of Thrones' 2.04 Preview: King's Cruelty and Renly's Possible New Ally
Sansa will pay for Robb's victories on battlefield in the next episode of "Game of Thrones". The oldest daughter of late Ned Stark gets her dress ripped off under the order of King Joffrey since he is unhappy that Robb continues defeating the king's armies in the north. Tyrion and Bronn scramble to temper the king's cruelty, but it's to no avail.
Elsewhere, Catelyn entreats Stannis and Renly to forego their ambitions and unite against the Lannisters. Instead of following Catelyn's advice, Renly challenges Stannis' right to the Iron Throne when they have an encounter. Additionally, Renly gets a visit from Lord Petyr who possibly offers an alliance.
As for Dany, she and her exhausted khalasar arrive at the gates of Qarth, a prosperous city with strong walls and rulers who greet her outside them, but Ser Jorah Mormont isn't sure they will be welcomed there. Meanwhile, Arya and Gendry are taken to Harrenhal, where their lives rest in the hands of "The Mountain", Gregor Clegane.
Also in "Garden of Bones", Tyrion coerces a queen's man into being his eyes and ears, while Davos must revert to his old ways and smuggle Melisandre into a secret cove. The said episode will air Sunday, April 22 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour