'Game of Thrones' 2.04 Preview: King's Cruelty and Renly's Possible New Ally
Sansa will pay for Robb's victories on battlefield in the next episode of "Game of Thrones". The oldest daughter of late Ned Stark gets her dress ripped off under the order of King Joffrey since he is unhappy that Robb continues defeating the king's armies in the north. Tyrion and Bronn scramble to temper the king's cruelty, but it's to no avail.
Elsewhere, Catelyn entreats Stannis and Renly to forego their ambitions and unite against the Lannisters. Instead of following Catelyn's advice, Renly challenges Stannis' right to the Iron Throne when they have an encounter. Additionally, Renly gets a visit from Lord Petyr who possibly offers an alliance.
As for Dany, she and her exhausted khalasar arrive at the gates of Qarth, a prosperous city with strong walls and rulers who greet her outside them, but Ser Jorah Mormont isn't sure they will be welcomed there. Meanwhile, Arya and Gendry are taken to Harrenhal, where their lives rest in the hands of "The Mountain", Gregor Clegane.
Also in "Garden of Bones", Tyrion coerces a queen's man into being his eyes and ears, while Davos must revert to his old ways and smuggle Melisandre into a secret cove. The said episode will air Sunday, April 22 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks