Details of Lea Michele and Cory Monteith's Flirty Rendezvous at Coachella
Romance rumors keep following Lea Michele and Cory Monteith to the 2012 Coachella Music Festival. The on-screen couple on FOX's hit series "Glee" attended the Lacoste L!VE desert pool party in Thermal, California on Saturday, April 14, and were said to be flirty and inseparable at the fete.
According to Us Weekly, Michele was first to arrive. She went on to have a chat with Lauren Conrad "for at least half an hour", and hang out with Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson in their cabana. When Monteith arrived, "he tapped her on the shoulder and she was so excited to see him."
A partygoer dished on, "She threw her arms around him and they hugged and kissed on the lips." Words are, they then retreated to their own cabana. The onlooker added, "Their arms were constantly around each other and they were talking very close. They definitely looked like a couple with how affectionate they were being in public."
While at the bash, Michele tweeted, "Hanging @ the @LACOSTELIVE pool party! Think I just saw a really hot 6'3 Canadian with a tribal arm band hanging by the pool.. So happy:)" A few hours later, she updated her status, "Bon Iver and Radiohead were so incredible tonight... what an amazing night." Monteith himself wrote on his Twitter, "Today was one of the coolest days of my life. #coachella."
Michele and Monteith haven't officially confirmed their relationship, but an insider told Us Weekly that the 29-year-old actor "is definitely having a positive effect" on the 25-year-old ex-girlfriend of Theo Stockman. "Even when she was with Theo, she was always depressed being so far away from him and not getting to see him," said the insider. "She likes having someone with her that's actually there."
More Lea Michele News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story