'Amazing Race' Recap: A Broken Conspiracy and Another Eliminated Team
"The Amazing Race" continued the race in Tanzania in the Sunday, April 15 episode, where the contestants couldn't hide their fascination with the scenery as they went to a Safari Junction. Last week's winner Rachel and Dave departed first, trying to find Hillary Clinton Shop where they would get the first clue.
The first clue led to Detour, which was between Water Supply and Air Supply. In Water Supply, teams had to help the locals get their water supply at a communal wells. In Air Supply, teams had to repair a bicycle, the most popular form of transportation in Tanzania, and fix a tire puncture.
Having fixed bikes their whole life, Mark and Bopper decided to do the Air Supply, and so did Rachel & Brendon, Rachel R. and Brendon, Nary & Jamie, who had to complete a Speed Bump in this leg, as well as Vanessa & Ralph, who were the last to arrive at the Hillary Clinton Shop.
Art and JJ, meanwhile, decided to do the Water Supply and soon they realized it took at least 30 minutes for them to get in front of the line and fill their buckets. Though so, they would not switch to another challenge.
Mark and Bopper completed the Detour first and headed to Jack Stelzer's Pub, where they got a warning about U-Turn. When reaching the U-Turn, they decided not to U-Turn anyone. Rachel and Dave also chose not to use the U-Turn, which made Art and JJ furious because they had agreed anyone who reached the U-Turn first would U-Turn Rachel R. and Brendon.
Art and JJ arrived the third at the U-Turn and thought no one had arrived there because it had not been used. They decided to use the U-turn on Brendon and Rachel, who in turn decided to U-turn Vanessa and Ralph.
In the meantime, Mark and Bopper faced Roadblock where they had to get in a beekeeper suit and collect honey form the bees. At this point, Nary & Jamie and Vanessa & Ralph were still racing to complete the Detour.
Mark and Bopper kept their lead and completed the Roadblock first. They headed to Lake Manyara, the pit stop at the 8th leg, and won a trip for two to Hawaii. Rachel and Dave arrived as team number two, followed by Art and JJ. Rachel R. and Brendon were team number four, with Vanessa and Ralph behind them.
Nary and Jamie once again were the last team to arrive at the pit stop, and this time they got eliminated.
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star