Wedding Ceremony of Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood Likened to a Movie
The last single member of Lady Antebellum has finally tied the knot. On Saturday, April 14, guitarist Dave Haywood exchanged wedding vows with fiancee Kelli Cashiola at Front Porch Farms in Ashland City, Tennessee, and several guests gushed the ceremony looked like something out of a movie.
Country trio Mockingbird Sun wrote on their Twitter, "The Dave Haywood/Kelli Cashiola wedding was awesome. Like a movie. Wish them the very best!" Offering similar comment was fellow guest Kyle Key, who tweeted, "Back from secret wedding location. What a wedding! The whole thing was straight out of a movie. Congrats Dave and Kelli!"
A photo provided to People uncovered that 29-year-old Haywood donned a sharp black suit and striped tie, while his 30-year-old bride, Cashiola, wore a lacy white dress with a sash tied at the small of her back. A white flower is tucked in the Warner Bros. Records executive's wavy brown hair in lieu of a veil.
Both of Haywood's bandmates, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott, were among the family and friends in attendance. A representative for the country musician also dished that singer/songwriter Dave Barnes provided the music for the outdoor ceremony which was followed by dinner and dancing.
Haywood and Cashiola have been friends for nearly six years. They stepped out as a couple for the first time on the red carpet of the CMA Awards in November 2011. He surprised her with a marriage proposal on December 19 as he set up a string of Christmas lights that spelled out "Will you marry me?" on the front of her house.
More Lady Antebellum News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign