Wedding Ceremony of Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood Likened to a Movie
The last single member of Lady Antebellum has finally tied the knot. On Saturday, April 14, guitarist Dave Haywood exchanged wedding vows with fiancee Kelli Cashiola at Front Porch Farms in Ashland City, Tennessee, and several guests gushed the ceremony looked like something out of a movie.
Country trio Mockingbird Sun wrote on their Twitter, "The Dave Haywood/Kelli Cashiola wedding was awesome. Like a movie. Wish them the very best!" Offering similar comment was fellow guest Kyle Key, who tweeted, "Back from secret wedding location. What a wedding! The whole thing was straight out of a movie. Congrats Dave and Kelli!"
A photo provided to People uncovered that 29-year-old Haywood donned a sharp black suit and striped tie, while his 30-year-old bride, Cashiola, wore a lacy white dress with a sash tied at the small of her back. A white flower is tucked in the Warner Bros. Records executive's wavy brown hair in lieu of a veil.
Both of Haywood's bandmates, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott, were among the family and friends in attendance. A representative for the country musician also dished that singer/songwriter Dave Barnes provided the music for the outdoor ceremony which was followed by dinner and dancing.
Haywood and Cashiola have been friends for nearly six years. They stepped out as a couple for the first time on the red carpet of the CMA Awards in November 2011. He surprised her with a marriage proposal on December 19 as he set up a string of Christmas lights that spelled out "Will you marry me?" on the front of her house.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March