Courtney Love Apologizes to Daughter About Dave Grohl Tirade
Courtney Love likes to make it public when it comes to her private affairs, including an apology to her daughter. The troubled singer said sorry via Twitter to Frances Bean Cobain on Saturday, April 14 morning for accusing Dave Grohl of hitting on the teen.
"Bean, sorry I believed the gossip," Love tweeted. "Mommy loves you." This time Love used her real Twitter account instead of her locked private account @cbabymichelle in which she threatened to kill Grohl. "I hear from frannies roommate that @davegrohl hit on frances, and that she was curious, I'm not mad at her, him I am about to shoot, dead," Love wrote earlier this week.
Bean later released an official statement against her mother's words, saying "While I'm generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn. I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I'm in a monogamous relationship and very happy."
Bean, who is reportedly engaged to The Rambles frontman Isaiah Silva, wanted Love to be banned from Twitter.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia