'Breaking Dawn 2' Re-shooting With Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson
Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and some of the "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" cast are reuniting in a few weeks to shoot additional scenes. A hundred and fifty days before the movie hits theaters, director Bill Condon announced that the last installment in the "Twilight" series needs to fill some missing pieces.
"Our Part Two puzzle is finally coming into full view, and in a few weeks we'll be heading back north to pick up some additional shots - the last tiny missing pieces," Condon said in a letter for the movie's fans which was posted on the movie's official Facebook page. He revealed that the new shots will not include any dialogue and is rather technical, adding that Stewart and Pattinson would "pop in those gold contacts one last time".
Another piece of good news shared in the letter is the imminent promotional efforts. "I'm excited to report that before too long we'll have another trailer for you to decode," Condon wrote. "And wait until you see the first posters - they're unlike any Twilight images you've seen before."
The movie is still scheduled for November 16 premiere in the U.S.
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment