Krysten Ritter Left in Tears After Flight Attendant Yelled at Her
Krysten Ritter reportedly had an unpleasant flight that left her in tears. The "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23" star was involved in a verbal fight with a male flight attendant on board of United on Friday, April 13.
Witnesses who were on the same flight from New York City to Los Angeles told TMZ that the plane was experiencing severe turbulence. Ritter, however, got up when the "fasten seatbelt" sign was turned on. The flight attendant instantaneously confronted her.
The unnamed flight attendant allegedly was "very aggressive" in his manner to tell Ritter to go back to her seat. The actress was distraught because she was yelled at, and was on the verge of tears. A supervising flight attendant took notice of the situation and approached Ritter to apologize. She thought the male flight attendant was out of line and that a disciplinary action would take place.
Ritter was back to her usual mood once she landed. She confirmed to the site's reporter that there was trouble in the air but would fly United again.
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'