Krysten Ritter Left in Tears After Flight Attendant Yelled at Her
Krysten Ritter reportedly had an unpleasant flight that left her in tears. The "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23" star was involved in a verbal fight with a male flight attendant on board of United on Friday, April 13.
Witnesses who were on the same flight from New York City to Los Angeles told TMZ that the plane was experiencing severe turbulence. Ritter, however, got up when the "fasten seatbelt" sign was turned on. The flight attendant instantaneously confronted her.
The unnamed flight attendant allegedly was "very aggressive" in his manner to tell Ritter to go back to her seat. The actress was distraught because she was yelled at, and was on the verge of tears. A supervising flight attendant took notice of the situation and approached Ritter to apologize. She thought the male flight attendant was out of line and that a disciplinary action would take place.
Ritter was back to her usual mood once she landed. She confirmed to the site's reporter that there was trouble in the air but would fly United again.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'