Krysten Ritter Left in Tears After Flight Attendant Yelled at Her
Krysten Ritter reportedly had an unpleasant flight that left her in tears. The "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23" star was involved in a verbal fight with a male flight attendant on board of United on Friday, April 13.
Witnesses who were on the same flight from New York City to Los Angeles told TMZ that the plane was experiencing severe turbulence. Ritter, however, got up when the "fasten seatbelt" sign was turned on. The flight attendant instantaneously confronted her.
The unnamed flight attendant allegedly was "very aggressive" in his manner to tell Ritter to go back to her seat. The actress was distraught because she was yelled at, and was on the verge of tears. A supervising flight attendant took notice of the situation and approached Ritter to apologize. She thought the male flight attendant was out of line and that a disciplinary action would take place.
Ritter was back to her usual mood once she landed. She confirmed to the site's reporter that there was trouble in the air but would fly United again.
More Krysten Ritter News
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single