Krysten Ritter Left in Tears After Flight Attendant Yelled at Her
Krysten Ritter reportedly had an unpleasant flight that left her in tears. The "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23" star was involved in a verbal fight with a male flight attendant on board of United on Friday, April 13.
Witnesses who were on the same flight from New York City to Los Angeles told TMZ that the plane was experiencing severe turbulence. Ritter, however, got up when the "fasten seatbelt" sign was turned on. The flight attendant instantaneously confronted her.
The unnamed flight attendant allegedly was "very aggressive" in his manner to tell Ritter to go back to her seat. The actress was distraught because she was yelled at, and was on the verge of tears. A supervising flight attendant took notice of the situation and approached Ritter to apologize. She thought the male flight attendant was out of line and that a disciplinary action would take place.
Ritter was back to her usual mood once she landed. She confirmed to the site's reporter that there was trouble in the air but would fly United again.
More Krysten Ritter News
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army