Leighton Meester Spotted With Former Boyfriend in Rio De Janeiro
Leighton Meester might have rekindled her romance with a former flame. The "Monte Carlo" actress was caught on camera cozying up to Aaron Himelstein on Friday, April 13 as the two visited the Christ the Redeemer statue at the top of the Corcovado mountain in the Tijuca Forest National Park in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
Blending into the crowd of sightseers, the pair were seen holding hands and putting their arms around one another during the outing. They also took time to take pictures of the iconic statue and to have a deep chat while enjoying the sights of Rio de Janeiro below. Meester went casual for the outing, wearing tiny denim shorts and a white top under an unbuttoned pink shirt.
Meester is said to have used to date Himelstein back in 2007 when they worked together in Jess Manafort-directed "Remember the Daze". The Blair Waldorf of "Gossip Girl" went on to romance Sebastian Stan from 2008 to 2010. She then was linked romantically to her "Going the Distance" co-star Justin Long.
- Kim Kardashian Loses 100.000 Followers on Instagram After Unretouched Photos Controversy
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos