Leighton Meester Spotted With Former Boyfriend in Rio De Janeiro
Leighton Meester might have rekindled her romance with a former flame. The "Monte Carlo" actress was caught on camera cozying up to Aaron Himelstein on Friday, April 13 as the two visited the Christ the Redeemer statue at the top of the Corcovado mountain in the Tijuca Forest National Park in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
Blending into the crowd of sightseers, the pair were seen holding hands and putting their arms around one another during the outing. They also took time to take pictures of the iconic statue and to have a deep chat while enjoying the sights of Rio de Janeiro below. Meester went casual for the outing, wearing tiny denim shorts and a white top under an unbuttoned pink shirt.
Meester is said to have used to date Himelstein back in 2007 when they worked together in Jess Manafort-directed "Remember the Daze". The Blair Waldorf of "Gossip Girl" went on to romance Sebastian Stan from 2008 to 2010. She then was linked romantically to her "Going the Distance" co-star Justin Long.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?