Paul McCartney's Videos Ft. Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman Arrive in Full
Two music videos for Paul McCartney's love song "My Valentine" have been unleashed in full. Filmed in black and white, they feature Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman sitting on a stool and saying lyrics of the song using sign language.
When he doesn't recite the verses with his hands, the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor gently strums his guitar. Meanwhile, the "Black Swan" leading lady delivers the message of the song with the sign language while at the same miming the lyrics.
The music videos were directed by Macca with the help of Academy Award winning cinematographer Wally Pfister ("The Dark Knight", "Inception"). One features only Portman, and the other has her and Depp. Aside from those two, there is reportedly a third clip which focuses only on Depp.
Featuring Eric Clapton on guitar, "My Valentine" is taken from Macca's latest album "Kisses on the Bottom". It narrates the story of how the former member of The Beatles fell for his wife Nancy Shevell, whom he tied the knot with last fall.
More Paul McCartney News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding