Paul McCartney's Videos Ft. Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman Arrive in Full
Two music videos for Paul McCartney's love song "My Valentine" have been unleashed in full. Filmed in black and white, they feature Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman sitting on a stool and saying lyrics of the song using sign language.
When he doesn't recite the verses with his hands, the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor gently strums his guitar. Meanwhile, the "Black Swan" leading lady delivers the message of the song with the sign language while at the same miming the lyrics.
The music videos were directed by Macca with the help of Academy Award winning cinematographer Wally Pfister ("The Dark Knight", "Inception"). One features only Portman, and the other has her and Depp. Aside from those two, there is reportedly a third clip which focuses only on Depp.
Featuring Eric Clapton on guitar, "My Valentine" is taken from Macca's latest album "Kisses on the Bottom". It narrates the story of how the former member of The Beatles fell for his wife Nancy Shevell, whom he tied the knot with last fall.
"My Valentine" music video feat. Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman
"My Valentine" music video feat. Natalie Portman
More Paul McCartney News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake