Paul McCartney's Videos Ft. Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman Arrive in Full
Two music videos for Paul McCartney's love song "My Valentine" have been unleashed in full. Filmed in black and white, they feature Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman sitting on a stool and saying lyrics of the song using sign language.
When he doesn't recite the verses with his hands, the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor gently strums his guitar. Meanwhile, the "Black Swan" leading lady delivers the message of the song with the sign language while at the same miming the lyrics.
The music videos were directed by Macca with the help of Academy Award winning cinematographer Wally Pfister ("The Dark Knight", "Inception"). One features only Portman, and the other has her and Depp. Aside from those two, there is reportedly a third clip which focuses only on Depp.
Featuring Eric Clapton on guitar, "My Valentine" is taken from Macca's latest album "Kisses on the Bottom". It narrates the story of how the former member of The Beatles fell for his wife Nancy Shevell, whom he tied the knot with last fall.
"My Valentine" music video feat. Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman
"My Valentine" music video feat. Natalie Portman
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics