Paul McCartney's Videos Ft. Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman Arrive in Full
Two music videos for Paul McCartney's love song "My Valentine" have been unleashed in full. Filmed in black and white, they feature Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman sitting on a stool and saying lyrics of the song using sign language.
When he doesn't recite the verses with his hands, the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor gently strums his guitar. Meanwhile, the "Black Swan" leading lady delivers the message of the song with the sign language while at the same miming the lyrics.
The music videos were directed by Macca with the help of Academy Award winning cinematographer Wally Pfister ("The Dark Knight", "Inception"). One features only Portman, and the other has her and Depp. Aside from those two, there is reportedly a third clip which focuses only on Depp.
Featuring Eric Clapton on guitar, "My Valentine" is taken from Macca's latest album "Kisses on the Bottom". It narrates the story of how the former member of The Beatles fell for his wife Nancy Shevell, whom he tied the knot with last fall.
- "My Valentine" music video feat. Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman
- "My Valentine" music video feat. Natalie Portman
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna