Jennifer Lopez to Tour the World After 'American Idol'
Words are, Jennifer Lopez is going to launch her first-ever world tour later this year. The female judge of "American Idol" reportedly will embark on more than 60 tour dates and kick it off in South America in June after the current season of the singing competition completes.
"J.Lo and her team have blocked out more than a month of their schedules, beginning May 4, to start intense rehearsals, each day, at a sound stage in the Los Angeles area," a source told Celebuzz. "This will be a huge tour, complete with a lavish set, full band and team of dancers."
An official announcement is expected to be made sometime soon. Rumor has it, J.Lo's camp has tentatively scheduled a press conference to be held on Monday, April 16.
J.Lo recently released a new single "Dance Again" which reunites her with "On the Floor" rapper Pitbull and producer RedOne. "We had a great chemistry the last time, and it was like 'We're going to have to do something again'," she once said.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences