Video Premiere: Rebecca Ferguson's 'Glitter and Gold'
Rebecca Ferguson has released a music video to support her latest single "Glitter & Gold". The runner-up of "The X Factor" U.K. season 7 attends a swanky party where some of the well-dressed guests are not as cool as they appear.
"Glitter & Gold" appears in Ferguson's debut studio album "Heaven". The single was co-produced by Alex Smith and Grammy-winning producer Mark Taylor, who has worked with the likes of Cher, Enrique Iglesias, Britney Spears and Lady GaGa.
"Heaven" has been released by Ferguson in the U.K. since fall 2011, and is scheduled to be made available for purchase Stateside later this year. The CD already peaked at No. 3 on in the U.K., and received platinum certification.
Rebecca Ferguson's "Glitter & Gold" music video
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'