Video Premiere: Rebecca Ferguson's 'Glitter and Gold'
Rebecca Ferguson has released a music video to support her latest single "Glitter & Gold". The runner-up of "The X Factor" U.K. season 7 attends a swanky party where some of the well-dressed guests are not as cool as they appear.
"Glitter & Gold" appears in Ferguson's debut studio album "Heaven". The single was co-produced by Alex Smith and Grammy-winning producer Mark Taylor, who has worked with the likes of Cher, Enrique Iglesias, Britney Spears and Lady GaGa.
"Heaven" has been released by Ferguson in the U.K. since fall 2011, and is scheduled to be made available for purchase Stateside later this year. The CD already peaked at No. 3 on in the U.K., and received platinum certification.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers