Video Premiere: Rebecca Ferguson's 'Glitter and Gold'
Rebecca Ferguson has released a music video to support her latest single "Glitter & Gold". The runner-up of "The X Factor" U.K. season 7 attends a swanky party where some of the well-dressed guests are not as cool as they appear.
"Glitter & Gold" appears in Ferguson's debut studio album "Heaven". The single was co-produced by Alex Smith and Grammy-winning producer Mark Taylor, who has worked with the likes of Cher, Enrique Iglesias, Britney Spears and Lady GaGa.
"Heaven" has been released by Ferguson in the U.K. since fall 2011, and is scheduled to be made available for purchase Stateside later this year. The CD already peaked at No. 3 on in the U.K., and received platinum certification.
Rebecca Ferguson's "Glitter & Gold" music video
More Rebecca Ferguson News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified