Video Premiere: Rebecca Ferguson's 'Glitter and Gold'
Rebecca Ferguson has released a music video to support her latest single "Glitter & Gold". The runner-up of "The X Factor" U.K. season 7 attends a swanky party where some of the well-dressed guests are not as cool as they appear.
"Glitter & Gold" appears in Ferguson's debut studio album "Heaven". The single was co-produced by Alex Smith and Grammy-winning producer Mark Taylor, who has worked with the likes of Cher, Enrique Iglesias, Britney Spears and Lady GaGa.
"Heaven" has been released by Ferguson in the U.K. since fall 2011, and is scheduled to be made available for purchase Stateside later this year. The CD already peaked at No. 3 on in the U.K., and received platinum certification.
Rebecca Ferguson's "Glitter & Gold" music video
More Rebecca Ferguson News
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'