Video Premiere: Rebecca Ferguson's 'Glitter and Gold'
Rebecca Ferguson has released a music video to support her latest single "Glitter & Gold". The runner-up of "The X Factor" U.K. season 7 attends a swanky party where some of the well-dressed guests are not as cool as they appear.
"Glitter & Gold" appears in Ferguson's debut studio album "Heaven". The single was co-produced by Alex Smith and Grammy-winning producer Mark Taylor, who has worked with the likes of Cher, Enrique Iglesias, Britney Spears and Lady GaGa.
"Heaven" has been released by Ferguson in the U.K. since fall 2011, and is scheduled to be made available for purchase Stateside later this year. The CD already peaked at No. 3 on in the U.K., and received platinum certification.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce